Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have your attention though?
I still wanna see more of michelle, I can't tell if the interactions with kobe are genuine from Michelle's side especially since he claimed miller and from my pov he should be a fine cutie for now~♡

so shes already began the pity party within post.

both her and kekkos post count is quite telling.

do you have a read on kekko senpai?
Not much on that cutie kekko atm, didn't like his post where he said he ain't gonna do shit and some of the faction speculations tho, might keep my attention on him for a bit~♡

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I have never played with him before so he looks OK based on my unbiased view. What issue do you have with his posts?
No particular issue, per se, I'm just surprised that in 50 pages someone whose content is fairly NAI (he himself would probably agree) is the closest thing to a town read you have.

do you have thoughts/reads given youre fully caught up?
Already given some but sure

Ratchet: town lean (he's on point in his pressure on Ultra)

Kiko: scum lean (dodging questions)
Pero: scum lean (says he's scum, his responses afterwards don't look that good)
Broki: scum lean (the flirting is unnerving)
Ultra: scum lean (He feels flustered by the pressure he's getting
Charles: scum lean (desperately scrambling for anything to make sense, harder scum read than Ultra or the others)

Ratchet

[VOTE LYNCH RATCHET]
This will be fun. So Muugen, you have my attention. All I've seen from you so far in regards to my slot is you talking about it from third-party information, let's get to brass tacks. You were down for a CFD - why, and when do you intend to start pushing it (obviously one vote isn't going to get it done).

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I still wanna see more of michelle, I can't tell if the interactions with kobe are genuine from Michelle's side especially since he claimed miller and from my pov he should be a fine cutie for now~♡

Not much on that cutie kekko atm, didn't like his post where he said he ain't gonna do shit and some of the faction speculations tho, might keep my attention on him for a bit~♡
based off you pr or whatever we will call it i can assume your flavor so ill toss in as a townlean. i just hope youre not the other possibility of flavor i am thinking.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
This will be fun. So Muugen, you have my attention. All I've seen from you so far in regards to my slot is you talking about it from third-party information, let's get to brass tacks. You were down for a CFD - why, and when do you intend to start pushing it (obviously one vote isn't going to get it done).
is the day ending anytime soon?

nor do i really make a spectacle of someones lynch unless i actually want them gone you should know this much.

Ratchet

is the day ending anytime soon?

nor do i really make a spectacle of someones lynch unless i actually want them gone you should know this much.
I'm more concerned about what the point is. I don't think you *actually* intend to CFD me, but I would assume the goal is to get some sort of pressure on me. But your current approach isn't likely to achieve that, because I know just from reading the thread you haven't engaged with anything I've said directly. Hence why I'm left rather confused as to what the intention is.

I'm more concerned about what the point is. I don't think you *actually* intend to CFD me, but I would assume the goal is to get some sort of pressure on me. But your current approach isn't likely to achieve that, because I know just from reading the thread you haven't engaged with anything I've said directly. Hence why I'm left rather confused as to what the intention is.
I can legit understand why people mistake you for a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.