Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
He is on my PoE - kind of all over the place and rather overstating the ignorance card on flavour.
Fair enough, in my memory too he hasn't really contributed anything, just asked some general questions.

By the way, while I do think you are town, I think you're playing too much on the flavor/ setup angle too.
I mean inherently it's not bad, but a lot of scum like to play that angle in order to artificially contribute to the thread, it's CWAC I would say. (Contributing without actually contributing)

So on the topic, who is in your PoE rn?

Fair enough, in my memory too he hasn't really contributed anything, just asked some general questions.

By the way, while I do think you are town, I think you're playing too much on the flavor/ setup angle too.
I mean inherently it's not bad, but a lot of scum like to play that angle in order to artificially contribute to the thread, it's CWAC I would say. (Contributing without actually contributing)

So on the topic, who is in your PoE rn?
Check the previous page where I replied Muugen for that exact same question. You saw the Pot thing but not my full post, interesting. Give it a full read.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
By the way, I recall seeing some people sus Pot Goblin? What was that about?
if memory serves me right while reading through today I saw that @Destroya and @MUUGEN were fellas that did have a sus on me. I am also curious.

How do you read me if I may ask?
:pepecafe:

He is on my PoE - kind of all over the place and rather overstating the ignorance card on flavour.
Day 1s are usually my weakest as I'm trying to find my footing but once I get some mechanics and such under my belt I should start building momentum.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
if memory serves me right while reading through today I saw that @Destroya and @MUUGEN were fellas that did have a sus on me. I am also curious.

How do you read me if I may ask?
:pepecafe:

Day 1s are usually my weakest as I'm trying to find my footing but once I get some mechanics and such under my belt I should start building momentum.
You're null for me rn, I do feel that your contributions thus far has been lackluster at best.

But as I am also one of the people who tend to struggle D1, I can relate to the problem.

I'm giving you a null read for now, I'll look back at it on a later date

Status
Not open for further replies.