Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
But that is not your initial argument - the game being bastard. You just made a random comment on XI being the traitors. Then expanded on that including Kyoraku, Hitsugaya, Ukitake, etc. Like if we follow your logic half of Gotei 13 should be scum while the other half is town. Yet, the town is called Gotei 13. Go figure.
oh this is what i did please quote me doing so.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I'm curious, have u seen our cute Flower as town in a previous game yet or has it been mostly with her as naughty scum?~♡
no i mean role and flavor wise she was town 2 games ago or so and had indigo as her GA essentially but they completely botched their claims and the disrupted the entire game flow.

she essentially cost town a huge loss by openly game throwing having her fit and blaming everyone why her gameplay was so absolutely piss poor that she is just essentially scum in my books.

its why kagu went at her last game.

but she hasnt claimed yet and i mean she held back her claim last game as well where she was scum i think myself and another called her out on it but she was still able to just go unchecked while being afk

id scum lock her here given its the same MO as last.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
where there is light, there has to be shadow
where there are victors, there will always be losers
where there is town, there will always be scums

scums are evil? town are good? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history. Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is a neutral ground! Town will prevail you say... ofcourse it will... because those who win this war, will become the Town!!!
..Are you really going to make a cop out of my speech as Julius back in the weebs game?

You know, where I was the Godfather?

:endthis:

@Destroya Ekko is somewhat of a fan of my Scum performances, so this sounds like him trying to live in the glory that I once did.
I think this is a scum Ekko we're looking at, and yes, this is the post that sold me on it

you have any reads?
Town read, no, but I do like Lind's interactions overall. Charlie despite looking like an ignorant fool early on kind of looked better as he got heated up, it doesn't clear him though. I need to sit back and read more and leave the tunnel on Michelle to have a more feel of the game.
Your ignorance around the flavor is disprovable, as much as I find it weird and suspicious. It will likely resolve itself throughout the course of the game.

What are your top scum reads so far?
+ I think Broki is looking very good so far.

+ I think Broki is looking very good so far.
This one was not quoted apparently:

I wouldn't call it fixated, rather being extremely cautious. We won't find out until we get flips, but these are good for mental notes. The vote on Flower was simply a joke, never pursued her lynch. I do find that wagon interesting though, not because I think Flower is a lock as town and there could be scum on that wagon but because how it evolved and became more serious. TheAncientCenturion would be one of my early picks for the scum. I don't like Ekko coming to the thread with a lot of ignorance as well. You don't look so hot with your opening post either. I found those gifs to be particularly alarming as I have alluded to in my earlier posts.

Reborn, Pot, Yoru are some of the other early iffy reads. Ultra and X could be scum as well.

no i mean role and flavor wise she was town 2 games ago or so and had indigo as her GA essentially but they completely botched their claims and the disrupted the entire game flow.

she essentially cost town a huge loss by openly game throwing having her fit and blaming everyone why her gameplay was so absolutely piss poor that she is just essentially scum in my books.

its why kagu went at her last game.

but she hasnt claimed yet and i mean she held back her claim last game as well where she was scum i think myself and another called her out on it but she was still able to just go unchecked while being afk

id scum lock her here given its the same MO as last.
Are u referring to her claiming her cute flavor here or do u mean abilities?~♡

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Read back

Few people called Charlie scummy but no one besides me really went for it and pressure him so charlie kinda slipped in shadows every since then

He feels like an easy "ill say he scum to make it seem i am good gut" to certain people and it rubs br wrong

So moving on, people that sussed charlie but didnt really do anything about it are imo more scummy than him
Ahem, I really did pressure him and voted for him, that is where my vote stands, and Destroya kinda sheeped my vote, why do you say that you were the only one?

But yes, he did fall out of the spotlight, this much is true.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Are u referring to her claiming her cute flavor here or do u mean abilities?~♡
claiming flavor/abilities/alignment whatever.

her iso is her unnecessary victim play while telling everyone to fuck off and then said we are all insufferable and just being rude for no real reason.
continuously stating bastard isnt an issue. then says her small wagon is shit while she jumps on the pero wagon which also looks weak at that point then decides to just OMGUS ultra.

she doesnt want to play here anymore so i say we answer her bday wish and just vote her off.

Status
Not open for further replies.