Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe curb all the flavor talk until everyone gets their roles unlocked. The way each of us interpret the arc and characters might not be how Fuji saw it lol.
True. I read like 40 pages and can't understand how people are scum reading anyone so soon but the logic in the last two games stands. Players with experience are better for role of Scum and make the game better. Once the roles come out then the game will become clear(hopefully).

I never said those 3 altogether would scan innocent lmao. Even in the next post I say Gin would probably not while Aizen could.

That comment on KS looks more sus

Not really. Nice try framing but you are the one who seem quite fixated on Tosen to be town and XI to be scum. TMI.
so i have TMI now i am framing?

i mean i can quote you thats easy enough and oh i am fixated on tosen being town given your claim of setup i should be scum then is this the case. why arent you pushing me?

& youve been fixated on flavor since the start of your post, is this all you have to offer?

What did you find to be not genuine about Michelle?
I've already mentioned what I think regarding that topic lil cutie~♡ I'll quote these posts as example what I'll refer to at the bottom of my post~♡

In the previous game i was wolf with Kobe.
He could, at least, have a tiny idea about my wolf play, but he is ignoring what he knows about me.

Now I really have to sleep.
Shouldn't the same apply to ur read on him? In weebs he was very emotional, and didn't argue much like a cute townie usually does~☆ so far he's looking very kawaii~♡
---
To summarize what I think of our cute Michelle/the interactions with kobe: kobe claimed miller which is self resolving over time anyways so ud think someone would just judge him on his playstyle/previous games where he had whatever alignment, and Michelle mentioned a previous game where they were mafia together, but in that specific game kobe was basically mostly trying to stay inactive and not interact with ppl. His current performance from my pov is a 180 compared to the weebs game so one would assume Michelle picks up on that which I haven't seen her do yet.
Her post doesn't seem genuine cause they played one game together and Michelle was staying under the radar/inactive as well so how would that make sense?

Not very cute so far and I hope that changes soon if Michelle is a cute townie~♡

you claimed miller, but dont actually have a role yet?
Who said that?
so i have TMI now i am framing?

i mean i can quote you thats easy enough and oh i am fixated on tosen being town given your claim of setup i should be scum then is this the case. why arent you pushing me?

& youve been fixated on flavor since the start of your post, is this all you have to offer?
I'm not pushing you because you are being silly. If you were scum, you would not openly declare such thing, at worst you look ignorant on the flavor of the game and where it is based on.

True. I read like 40 pages and can't understand how people are scum reading anyone so soon but the logic in the last two games stands. Players with experience are better for role of Scum and make the game better. Once the roles come out then the game will become clear(hopefully).
I'd like to know if ur role color is green, answering that would be very cute darling~♡

your own verbage.
I'm not pushing you because you are being silly. If you were scum, you would not openly declare such thing, at worst you look ignorant on the flavor of the game and where it is based on.
ignorant in flavor how so cause i not bending my knee in believing your setup?

everything ive stated is evidently factual. youre just spouting sophistry.

did division10 oppose the gotei13 while aiding ichigo, yes or no?
did uki and kyo oppose gotei13 and genryuu directly in an attempt to save rukia, yes or no?

your own verbage.

ignorant in flavor how so cause i not bending my knee in believing your setup?

everything ive stated is evidently factual. youre just spouting sophistry.

did division10 oppose the gotei13 while aiding ichigo, yes or no?
did uki and kyo oppose gotei13 and genryuu directly in an attempt to save rukia, yes or no?
My man, the town is called Gotei 13. Not Yamamoto & Friends. That alone should tell you that Gotei 13 members are town, except the ones who betrayed or aided in betrayal.

It doesn't matter whether Kyoraku or Ukitake had a sparring session with Yamamoto. Like, it is silly to even suggest that they would be opposite factions.

The only reason Kyoraku and Ukitake opposed to the execution of Rukia while going against Yamamoto was that they thought Rukia was innocent, which was true. She was framed by Aizen as Aizen was the one who sent her to Karakura town that later caused all the events to happen. It was all according to Aizen's keikaku.

My man, the town is called Gotei 13. Not Yamamoto & Friends. That alone should tell you that Gotei 13 members are town, except the ones who betrayed or aided in betrayal.

It doesn't matter whether Kyoraku or Ukitake had a sparring session with Yamamoto. Like, it is silly to even suggest that they would be opposite factions.
yet this game is bastard so why would i believe the most obvious route when the game is based off solving.

you didnt answer the questions i asked for someone who says im being ignorant you sure do run away from basic chat. hmm when did i actually say they'd be opposite factions th word "traitors" is being thrown out loosely and i questioned your setup since youre stating it as fact which can certaintly be wrong.

The only reason Kyoraku and Ukitake opposed to the execution of Rukia while going against Yamamoto was that they thought Rukia was innocent, which was true. She was framed by Aizen as Aizen was the one who sent her to Karakura town that later caused all the events to happen. It was all according to Aizen's keikaku.
yes i am aware. do you intend on doing anything other than flavor talk?

yet this game is bastard so why would i believe the most obvious route when the game is based off solving.

you didnt answer the questions i asked for someone who says im being ignorant you sure do run away from basic chat. hmm when did i actually say they'd be opposite factions th word "traitors" is being thrown out loosely and i questioned your setup since youre stating it as fact which can certaintly be wrong.
But that is not your initial argument - the game being bastard. You just made a random comment on XI being the traitors. Then expanded on that including Kyoraku, Hitsugaya, Ukitake, etc. Like if we follow your logic half of Gotei 13 should be scum while the other half is town. Yet, the town is called Gotei 13. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.