Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Mango and Ultra's vibe, and I liked Destroya and MUUGEN's full list read as well

On the other side I think Pero is over playing the joke card here, did not like Kiku's responses to Ultra, I do want to see Charlie again as well tbh
Good one on Kiku, it can be the classic fight your way out response on their part.
Destroya gave a lot of time to his list but at this stage it is questionable. Lets see what happens once the abilities get unlocked.

I'm human, not a machine, I miss stuff.

Regardless, your posts were patchy and requires effort to dechiper.

And your vote on Michelle wasn't even on that post.

I was looking back on those posts that you wanted me to look at, I didn't actually iso your posts, I just went back in the thread.
Weren’t you questioning Adam‘s lack of vote on Charlie just now quoting the VC? I thought you could have seen the other votes as well. If you didn’t, it is fine. Not something to sus you over.

So if I'm comprehending this correctly, would I be mistaken in saying it condenses down to TAC, Ekko, Reborn, Pot (Ultra/X)?
Adding me as second poster (what's wrong with this game?) And Yoru as 6 poster, this Poe is not good enough.

Talk to me about Ekko as well pls Kobe and Mango
Are you also reading Yoru town?

Yoru read was for his earlier posts, so you are answering to an earlier post atm. I wouldn’t necessarily clear him for that one^.
I would. Some townies don't have the role yet. That post can come from a townie who doesn't have play motivation because of that.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
IDK, it looked convenient to also look over my vote on Michelle. Double whammy so to speak. You seem like you were on top of everything so far, so I was just curious.
Regardless, wouldn't you say it's more important for scum to get these details correct before going in?

Like Adam said, scum wants to get as little negatives as possible on them.
these kinds of slipups are bad for scum.

Regardless my intention was never to question your alignment or to make a case on you, I was simply asking you a question of your perspective.

You made me do work, and i was even TRYING to confirm that I understood your reads correctly.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Weren’t you questioning Adam‘s lack of vote on Charlie just now quoting the VC? I thought you could have seen the other votes as well. If you didn’t, it is fine. Not something to sus you over.
I don't memorise what everyone voted for, I was looking at it trying to see what Adam had voted, and conveniently someone else had quoted the VC, so I could just easily check it.

Adding me as second poster (what's wrong with this game?) And Yoru as 6 poster, this Poe is not good enough.

I would. Some townies don't have the role yet. That post can come from a townie who doesn't have play motivation because of that.
What is your PoE then? You seem lost after voting Ultra and me and not really contributed on anything despite posting a lot.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

He's been pretty apathetic for one, and he just "hey bro can I copy your homework? Yeah bro, but don't make it too obvious"'d my speech as God Father Julius back in the weeb game before this most recent one.

Ekko is a fan of some of my scum performances, and him trying to copy paste my speech is a bad look.

If you want a more in-depth casing, I suggest you look into him yourself.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I don't think the complete list of reads are towny, so for me Dest and i forgot who else who gave such list don't receive tonwy points.
Dest and Muugen as far as my memory recalls

But Dest giving a full list is aligned with his kind of play, I would say it's NAI coming from him.

Don't know about Muugen though, don't have any recollection of him doing these kinds of plays early.
He may feel free to correct me on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.