Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, I voted for four players in a mafia game!
You didn't just vote you flipflopped like a mormon vasectomy. Almost half the players here haven't voted at all and very few have changed their vote more than once, so you stick out. You cannot possibly deny that. The way you're playing this is different from the way anyone else is, and its different from how you played day 1 in the only other mafia game I've been around to see you play. Ergo, it seems scummy. I'm not explaining this to you again so get it through your fucking head

You didn't just vote you flipflopped like a mormon vasectomy. Almost half the players here haven't voted at all and very few have changed their vote more than once, so you stick out. You cannot possibly deny that. The way you're playing this is different from the way anyone else is, and its different from how you played day 1 in the only other mafia game I've been around to see you play. Ergo, it seems scummy. I'm not explaining this to you again so get it through your fucking head
You're saying I'm riding every wagon in the game. I am pushing for two wagons which I formed, primarily. Your implication here is not very obvious and it sounds weak as fuck

I managed to get through the thread but I only skimmed some pages.

I am pretty sure that Kobe is town, his early miller claim makes sense and I see his usual town agressiveness.

Pot Goblin also seems town to me based on his entrance and overall tone. Michelle seems town as well, her attitude looks genuine. Also, Reborn, his entrance looked genuine.

Leaning scum on Mango, Adam (his reasoning about being wary to vote people because of consequences of being voted seemed weak), Professor claimed Aizen as an entrance and did not do much, Ultra seemed fake in some of his takes like push on Kobe.

You're saying I'm riding every wagon in the game. I am pushing for two wagons which I formed, primarily. Your implication here is not very obvious and it sounds weak as fuck
Four wagons, you've been on three. Saying "well one of those wagons isn't one I actually cared about" doesn't make it sound less scummy. It makes you sound MORE opportunistic to me. You're just jumping at easy opportunities

And you don't address the differences in your playstyle, I see

You're talking about weak as fuck accusations when your wagons are based on a joke and on someone who accused you, and you spend your time @ing people going "vote! Vote with me! Don't think just vote!"

It is hard for me to read this one (he is John Wayne on NF, correct?) but he usually fluffs more on day 1.
That cutie was doing some fluffing (I think?), but he was also asking me about Michelle yet he hasn't posted a reply to my lovely comment~♡

I m town but game solving would require for me to active which I won't be

I'll point out if I find something weird obviously
It would be absolutely amazing if u could be active, cute even~♡ I'm looking forward to u finding smth weird~☆

Four wagons, you've been on three. Saying "well one of those wagons isn't one I actually cared about" doesn't make it sound less scummy. It makes you sound MORE opportunistic to me. You're just jumping at easy opportunities

And you don't address the differences in your playstyle, I see

You're talking about weak as fuck accusations when your wagons are based on a joke and on someone who accused you, and you spend your time @ing people going "vote! Vote with me! Don't think just vote!"
You don't even have an opinion on the players I'm pushing - dismissed!

May god strike me down if I quote Ultra again. Hes repeatedly responded to my arguments by pointing out one tiny perceived flaw and ignoring the rest of it so fuck that. If nobody else is seeing what I'm seeing then I give up on trying to convince you. My vote stands

I managed to get through the thread but I only skimmed some pages.

I am pretty sure that Kobe is town, his early miller claim makes sense and I see his usual town agressiveness.

Pot Goblin also seems town to me based on his entrance and overall tone. Michelle seems town as well, her attitude looks genuine. Also, Reborn, his entrance looked genuine.

Leaning scum on Mango, Adam (his reasoning about being wary to vote people because of consequences of being voted seemed weak), Professor claimed Aizen as an entrance and did not do much, Ultra seemed fake in some of his takes like push on Kobe.
I never pushed Kobe, the fuck are you talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.