Status
Not open for further replies.
May god strike me down if I quote Ultra again. Hes repeatedly responded to my arguments by pointing out one tiny perceived flaw and ignoring the rest of it so fuck that. If nobody else is seeing what I'm seeing then I give up on trying to convince you. My vote stands
Nope, you're just completely vague and insubstantive - I am scum merely for suspecting people and playing the game

addendum
Hey guys, due to some annoying circumstances I have to deal with today the unlocking of your roles will happen a bit later, and because of this delay and to allow you guys to be able to get familiar with your roles as well as use them I will be extending the day phase a bit more. The event that precedes the unlock will still happen less than 4 hours from now though. I really hope you guys are okay with this, sorry about the inconvenience.

Apollo

The Sol King
Hey guys, due to some annoying circumstances I have to deal with today the unlocking of your roles will happen a bit later, and because of this delay and to allow you guys to be able to get familiar with your roles as well as use them I will be extending the day phase a bit more. The event that precedes the unlock will still happen less than 4 hours from now though. I really hope you guys are okay with this, sorry about the inconvenience.

Don't worry about it

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah the you made was mailed in, when someone says a post is 90% likely to come from scum it typiclly implies a scum read. Glad you're following.
no it doesnt lmao

what "other" scum reads do i have ratchet. u used plural "reads"

im telling u rn i dont scum read soul, but the post he made is more scummy than townie. now what u do with this information?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
no it doesnt lmao

what "other" scum reads do i have ratchet. u used plural "reads"

im telling u rn i dont scum read soul, but the post he made is more scummy than townie. now what u do with this information?
1 - it does. 90% is way above standard for consensus.
2 - I will correct my statement to read, given that is what I quoted.
3 - Your obfuscation will not fly here, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.