Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
1 - it does. 90% is way above standard for consensus.
2 - I will correct my statement to read, given that is what I quoted.
3 - Your obfuscation will not fly here, sorry.
no lol 99% doesnt automatically make someone scum. specially since i havent read a single post of soul other than that one and i took it out of context

town players can say scummy posts allll the time. we both know this. calling a post 90% scummy does NOT translate to scum reading the player automatically

can u elaborate on the 3rd point. excuse me what

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
no lol 99% doesnt automatically make someone scum. specially since i havent read a single post of soul other than that one and i took it out of context

town players can say scummy posts allll the time. we both know this. calling a post 90% scummy does NOT translate to scum reading the player automatically

can u elaborate on the 3rd point. excuse me what
Why do you think a post is 90% scummy, but you don't think the player is? You're not town anyway.

I also have a hard time believing yo saw that post and thought I was seriously going after Kobe. You're not even reaching for low hanging fruit. You're eating dung!
I like my early impressions. I also did not like your push on Michelle, so there was more than one thing.

And I am not jumping on the pile, because I am not voting you. Yet.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why do you think a post is 90% scummy, but you don't think the player is? You're not town anyway.
the player can be scum thats not my point. this is the 2nd time u attempt to move goal post

my point is a post being 90% scummy does not automatically translate to the player being scum

anything beyond this is shade by u and things i havent said

Status
Not open for further replies.