Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at things right now, I would say:

-Michelle looks most suspect. It seems like an attempt to ride the coattails of a very active (and good) player in Ratchet. Town locking from so early on too and her inability to explain at all why she trusts him at all. Ratchet coming to her defense is weird, especially when he went after Adam for defending Ultra.

-Charlie was very defensive from the get go when Adam questioned him, and he does seem to hold a rather defeatist attitude towards this game. Only reason he gave is that he isn't a "main character" even though roles haven't been revealed so far.

@Charlie if you are town, you should at least make sure we don't waste a lynch on a town. The Charlie I know would try harder and make the game harder for mafia.

-TAC and Psylocke for that early bait on Flower, they also seem to be coasting so far. I will view them with some eye of suspicion.
I can actually dig these reads. Need my boy TAC to step up big here.

Could you teach me your awesome mafia skills O great Destroya sama :yodawhat:
Oh, I disciple wants to join me? My ways are harsh, I must admit. Your journey will be full of shit posting and 90% incorrect reads, but once in awhile, you'll get a read right, only to be called scum in every game you play in. Do you accept the task? The risks are sky high and the rewards are impossibly low.

Hey guys, due to some annoying circumstances I have to deal with today the unlocking of your roles will happen a bit later, and because of this delay and to allow you guys to be able to get familiar with your roles as well as use them I will be extending the day phase a bit more. The event that precedes the unlock will still happen less than 4 hours from now though. I really hope you guys are okay with this, sorry about the inconvenience.

ENTER ONII WE WONT GET ROLES UNLOCKED FOR LIKE 20HRS HAHA

Oh, I disciple wants to join me? My ways are harsh, I must admit. Your journey will be full of shit posting and 90% incorrect reads, but once in awhile, you'll get a read right, only to be called scum in every game you play in. Do you accept the task? The risks are sky high and the rewards are impossibly low.
So basically what i have going on right now. I am in Master :luffydab:

Apollo

The Sol King
2 conflicting statements from chelles here, doesnt even make sense to say one or the other here.

ill give rat a nod here i like how he even questioned her as well.

her begging ratchet for guidance here looks so bad. i know she can play a decent game but the game was fresh and needed "guidance" so early is sus

placemarker

you state its "good enough" for d1 just tone and vibe, yet you were smearing kobe for not game solving on d1.

you dont even make sense are just reaching, grasping at straws at this point.

still another nod with nothing behind it.

for someone who didnt like rng nods you sure are giving out unwarranted reads which is even worse.

why sre you only focused on apollos reads and not any others?

do you have any actual reads?

what makes PG town?

& what have you actually done to gamesolve outside of trying to pathetically sheep ratchet.

laughable take. for someone who is "busy" and going to be afk you've sure given a lot of energy on ratchet and not much else.

thats NAI tbh

ratchet scum meta is minimal and i think only a few of us can actually read him properly.

OH YEAH WHYS THAT?

so youre not just sheeping ratchet but now youre sheeping SK.

what did sk do for you to sheep him so easily?

so you guve a statement about people not agreeung with your halfassed read in rat as wolves but turn afound and say misunderstanding town. pretty pathetic take. no belief from your own words.

yet you said you read ratchets post and like his game solving notes so did you even read his post to begin with.

continuous contradictions from you, you sound scum kekko did last game.

all on one team outed so quickly what are your scum reasoning?

furthermore you know kobe had claimed miller at this point but you give him a scum lock why didnt you press him earlier or give more thought on the topic?

you "understand" this game is about gamesolving and questioning yet wont accept someone who pushes you for unexplained and shit reads.

youre scum that much is certain

yet you did give an explanation originally - ratchet game solving yet you dumbed it down to tone and vibe then gut.

lol for someone who is begging anothe player for guidance and sheeping multiple players in the span of a few hrs you are not a strong player not even in the slightest.

youre funny ill give you that much but your head will roll today.

i dont think i need to do any other future iso on you goodluck
Somehow I don't think she will respond to this Muu. She is in the airport now, and doesn't care about the game. Except she's the 2nd most active poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.