Status
Not open for further replies.
Nervous? I literally said these were super early and probably wrong reads. You're very minimum posts this game have been off topic and you did not seem to enter the game ready to engage in anything or with anyone.
The game just started. You had me as wolf before i even posted anything. I didn't see the "these were super early and probably wrong reads". Just the tag.

Okay so if you don't read it as town, which is completely fair, it doesn't really sound here like you're trying to make it seem NAI? Like you're seemingly trying to comment on this when providing a reads list is something I literally do every game. Now you've commented on TSA and my reads list. Why? For someone who said she wasn't going to be around and was making a lot of activity excuses, you sure like to make sure your presence is around to doubt things and also comment on NAI activity. What's up with that?
Why are you so upset I try to make reads on my own?

Hey guys, due to some annoying circumstances I have to deal with today the unlocking of your roles will happen a bit later, and because of this delay and to allow you guys to be able to get familiar with your roles as well as use them I will be extending the day phase a bit more. The event that precedes the unlock will still happen less than 4 hours from now though. I really hope you guys are okay with this, sorry about the inconvenience.

whatever happens irl is always the most important thing

don't worry about it

Apollo

The Sol King
Looking at things right now, I would say:

-Michelle looks most suspect. It seems like an attempt to ride the coattails of a very active (and good) player in Ratchet. Town locking from so early on too and her inability to explain at all why she trusts him at all. Ratchet coming to her defense is weird, especially when he went after Adam for defending Ultra.

-Charlie was very defensive from the get go when Adam questioned him, and he does seem to hold a rather defeatist attitude towards this game. Only reason he gave is that he isn't a "main character" even though roles haven't been revealed so far.

@Charlie if you are town, you should at least make sure we don't waste a lynch on a town. The Charlie I know would try harder and make the game harder for mafia.

-TAC and Psylocke for that early bait on Flower, they also seem to be coasting so far. I will view them with some eye of suspicion.

MUUGEN

天下無双
Thanks! :heart:

So we vote Pero and see what happens?
I have no reason.
Not yet at least.
2 conflicting statements from chelles here, doesnt even make sense to say one or the other here.
Exactly, so asking if you should vote Pero strikes me as self-conscious of you.
ill give rat a nod here i like how he even questioned her as well.
Ratchet sama who is scum?
I have only few mins before i have to sleep, please help me with a vote target.
her begging ratchet for guidance here looks so bad. i know she can play a decent game but the game was fresh and needed "guidance" so early is sus
Ultra looks fairly suspect. He piled on Flower knowing he would get a negative reaction from her, and his reasoning was that she explained Aizen's powers. What's missing from his reasoning is that she explicitly quoted someone asking about what he can do, context he would have had to go out of his way to ignore given he quoted Foower's post responding to it. When asked, he claimed ignorance, which shouldn't actually be possible provided he actually read the post he voted Flower over. QED disingenuous, and probably scum. I intend to move my vote on him today.
placemarker

Tone and vibe. Nothing more, but good enough for D1
you state its "good enough" for d1 just tone and vibe, yet you were smearing kobe for not game solving on d1.

you dont even make sense are just reaching, grasping at straws at this point.
I also like Pot Goblin
still another nod with nothing behind it.

for someone who didnt like rng nods you sure are giving out unwarranted reads which is even worse.
What's your read on Ultra, Ratchet and Adam?
why sre you only focused on apollos reads and not any others?

Do you have any reads?
do you have any actual reads?
Yes, Ratchet town
Probably pot goblin as well.
what makes PG town?
I cant blame you, Kobe is not helping to solve
& what have you actually done to gamesolve outside of trying to pathetically sheep ratchet.
My town read on Ratchet is the most solid read I can have in this game without reading and only by vibe feeling his posts since i came here.
You believe I am scum, ok, you have the right to be wrong.
laughable take. for someone who is "busy" and going to be afk you've sure given a lot of energy on ratchet and not much else.
I didn't read the jokes. But what I read was a serious Ratchet who wants to solve the game. That's 90% from town Ratchet.
thats NAI tbh

ratchet scum meta is minimal and i think only a few of us can actually read him properly.
OH YEAH WHYS THAT?
Because Adam said Charlie is scum
so youre not just sheeping ratchet but now youre sheeping SK.

what did sk do for you to sheep him so easily?
People being salty about my town read on Ratchet are either wolves or t

I answered long ago.
If you don't accept tone and vibe as answer, that's not my fault.
I don't have the possibility to analyze his posts atm to explain it to you like you are 5.
I forgot to finish my sentence .
either wolves or town who don't understand my reading reason.
The former is more possible than the letter fmpov
so you guve a statement about people not agreeung with your halfassed read in rat as wolves but turn afound and say misunderstanding town. pretty pathetic take. no belief from your own words.

yet you said you read ratchets post and like his game solving notes so did you even read his post to begin with.

continuous contradictions from you, you sound scum kekko did last game.
Ultra, Kobe and Charlie are scum together, right?
all on one team outed so quickly what are your scum reasoning?

furthermore you know kobe had claimed miller at this point but you give him a scum lock why didnt you press him earlier or give more thought on the topic?
My tone and vibe make a read on a player in this game.

You don't accept it and push me for it.

There are 2 reasons:
1. You are scum and you want to prevent t/t activities
2. You are town extremely paranoid on Ratchet and I want to know why.
you "understand" this game is about gamesolving and questioning yet wont accept someone who pushes you for unexplained and shit reads.

youre scum that much is certain
It's not like that.
A gut read doesn't need any explanation.
Anyone reading it can accept it or not, but asking repeatedly about it doesn't make sense
yet you did give an explanation originally - ratchet game solving yet you dumbed it down to tone and vibe then gut.
Why?
Wolves like to discredit town reads from town, especially on strong players
lol for someone who is begging anothe player for guidance and sheeping multiple players in the span of a few hrs you are not a strong player not even in the slightest.

youre funny ill give you that much but your head will roll today.

i dont think i need to do any other future iso on you goodluck

@Charlie if you are town, you should at least make sure we don't waste a lynch on a town. The Charlie I know would try harder and make the game harder for mafia.
i've been working past 12 hours, i am going to catch up at some point, geez

what i meant was that i won't make a fuss if i end up being lynched, not that i want it

actually i try way harder as mafia i noticed, but nvm

now let me read stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.