Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
Gonna add Michelle to the scum list. Supposedly on vacation but is posting like she's not, especially when pressured.

Though I still like to off Flower for her super dramatic day 1 defensive posts.
You and Muugen are like two peas in a pod on Flower. I hope you guys aren't letting past game experiences muddy your vision.

Aside from the one joke at early game, where you asked him if he's scum and he said "yes" ? I didn't see anything scum indicative.

And look at the latest VC, you'll see its easy for a team that can coordinate their votes to get whoever they want as the top wagon. And its not like your pushes are scum confirmed now, are they ?

And why aren't you interested in either Ratchet or Michelle ? They have been rather active here, and Ratchet even went after you. Do you have no reads at all ? Not a town lean, or a scum lean?
All his posts are utter nothingburgers.

Don't know what point you're trying to mek - don't care.

I don't suspect them much.

Also, I have no scum reads? You literally just accused me of having too many? Are you deranged?

What do you think of the wagon? It was obviously antagonistic, I would go as far as to say potentially opportunistic too. Kobe's vote and Psyche's vote look bad, Prof's maybe the worst.
Was reading back and this was interesting

Ratchet says Prof, Kobe and Psyche wagon vote were worst of the bunch but then proceeds to stick to Ultra rather than 3 people on the list

Outside of Kobe i don't really remember Ratchet talking with prof or psyche. Could be some distancing at play here.

Gonna add Michelle to the scum list. Supposedly on vacation but is posting like she's not, especially when pressured.
This is not indicative of anything if you use a couple of brain cells to actually think through the implication of making an activity excuse and then defying it. Just dumb. Kiku said the same crap about me - I think both of you should be sent into the sunset with a cannon!

Apollo

The Sol King
All his posts are utter nothingburgers.
Who do you mean by "his" here ? Pero ?

Don't know what point you're trying to mek - don't care.

I don't suspect them much.

Also, I have no scum reads? You literally just accused me of having too many? Are you deranged?
I meant reads on either Ratchet or Michelle, but since you said you don't suspect them I guess you don't have reads on them.

Pero must die. He is the key
Not sure i agree there, i would rather go for Ratchet - Charlie - Psy/prof route

IMO ratchet was going on you to cover for one of latter two. Invoking their names and saying they are scummy to be on pero wagon bu then not do anything about but rather go on you.

Charlie is Charlie, my stance didn't change

Not sure i agree there, i would rather go for Ratchet - Charlie - Psy/prof route

IMO ratchet was going on you to cover for one of latter two. Invoking their names and saying they are scummy to be on pero wagon bu then not do anything about but rather go on you.

Charlie is Charlie, my stance didn't change
CFD - kekko will wake up and lead the charge eod

Looking at things right now, I would say:

-Michelle looks most suspect. It seems like an attempt to ride the coattails of a very active (and good) player in Ratchet. Town locking from so early on too and her inability to explain at all why she trusts him at all. Ratchet coming to her defense is weird, especially when he went after Adam for defending Ultra.

-Charlie was very defensive from the get go when Adam questioned him, and he does seem to hold a rather defeatist attitude towards this game. Only reason he gave is that he isn't a "main character" even though roles haven't been revealed so far.

@Charlie if you are town, you should at least make sure we don't waste a lynch on a town. The Charlie I know would try harder and make the game harder for mafia.

-TAC and Psylocke for that early bait on Flower, they also seem to be coasting so far. I will view them with some eye of suspicion.
TAC made some pusched early game and then kind of disappeared. But I did not have scum impression from Michelle.

Charlies, didn't he say that he is a minor character so he would not mind being lynched?

Status
Not open for further replies.