General & Others Does Luffy need 2 more strawhats?

Does luffy need to recruit 2 more members to be even with blackbeard's commander number? Both luffy and shanks have 9 main crew and under them with blackbeard now having at least 11 now. Him having a 10th titanic captain + previous admiral kuzan seemingly working for him

Shanks can make up that gap teaming up with cross guild main cause crocodile and mihawk

Luffy so far doesn't really have anyone set in stone. Like momonosuke, kinemon, and yamato are basically honorary strawhats that can join whenever they want but idk if theyll play a role against blackbeard or shanks

Luffy missing 2 members in comparison to blackbeard and potentially shanks would also put him in the underdog role again when it comes to becoming pirate king. With him still needing to still catch up to them and surpass them.
He's obviously going to surpass roger and whitebeard when it comes to individual + crew strength but first he needs to start of with surpassing shanks and blackbeard

No need to. Cuz all of Strawhats will surpass Blackbeard and Shanks crews as fighters.
Unless some strawhats defeat multiple blackbeard pirates the diffs in numbers/man power is still gonna be there tho

Blackbeard and mihawk potentially having 11 each including a top tier. The strawhats dont have that yet. To get that imo luffy is gonna either have to recruit a bit more like blackbeard or ally potentially like shanks

Do we know that Aokiji is staying with BB for sure? We also don't know if he is going to become the 10th Titanic captain.
I don't think he has to tbh
The strawhats will still likely surpass the blackbeard pirates even if kuzan stayed a member forever

The strawhats have to surpass all the emperors crew included. Especially if they gonna surpass the roger and whitebeard pirates

Idk but ive been guessing enel for years so ima keep guessing him till we get more information lol
My guess (and that of many others) is that Oda was as of now still withholding the identity of the last member, because he/she could in some way or another hint towards the last member of Luffy's own crew. So, guessing that the last SHP will most probably join in Egghead (Oda said he/she will join back to back with Jinbe in 2014), one of those characters can hint towards the 10th titanic captain.

I still try to guess, who the 10th titanic captain could be.

My guess (and that of many others) is that Oda was as of now still withholding the identity of the last member, because he/she could in some way or another hint towards the last member of Luffy's own crew. So, guessing that the last SHP will most probably join in Egghead (Oda said he/she will join back to back with Jinbe in 2014), one of those characters can hint towards the 10th titanic captain.

I still try to guess, who the 10th titanic captain could be.
Morgan is 10th titanic cap. Coby&Helmeppo vs Morgan incoming or Helmeppo vs Morgan and Coby&Luffy vs Blackbeard xD

Does luffy need to recruit 2 more members to be even with blackbeard's commander number? Both luffy and shanks have 9 main crew and under them with blackbeard now having at least 11 now. Him having a 10th titanic captain + previous admiral kuzan seemingly working for him

Shanks can make up that gap teaming up with cross guild main cause crocodile and mihawk

Luffy so far doesn't really have anyone set in stone. Like momonosuke, kinemon, and yamato are basically honorary strawhats that can join whenever they want but idk if theyll play a role against blackbeard or shanks

Luffy missing 2 members in comparison to blackbeard and potentially shanks would also put him in the underdog role again when it comes to becoming pirate king. With him still needing to still catch up to them and surpass them.
He's obviously going to surpass roger and whitebeard when it comes to individual + crew strength but first he needs to start of with surpassing shanks and blackbeard
Blackbeard has 12 because of Stronger. And I doubt Chopper will fight both Stronger and Doc Q

Think its clear that the battle is Luffy and his 9 vs Teach and his original 9, this 10th Teach crewmate seems to be set to fight whoever will be with the SH in this arc, and Kuzan os very likely a spy and will not fight the SH, pehaps even being killed by Teach before