Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Okey I'll check his lovely posts soon, there arent that many yet so should be easier to get done fast~♡
I gotta agree I found the miller tunneling quite weird especially since kobe sounds more townie here so far, if our cute Charlie doesn't get active soon we might have smth to look at again~♡ I'm btw also waiting for prof to bring a bit more to the table soon ☆

What do u think of our cuties Apollo and Adam?~♡
Of course, go ahead and tell me what you think of TACy, darling.

Apollo and Adam are both null. But Apollo I see more favorably than Adam.

Apollo - I've questioned him about his reads and I'm waiting for a reply. First time playing with him and I believe he's kinda new to the game as well. So nothing really pingy tbh. He seems kinda confident in his posts though.

Adam - He does those "big boy" plays as scum more often than town. In fact, when he's town then he's actually more reserved. He's going after Ratchet right now and I'm just seeing that development. He mentioned Ratchet not going after Psy and Prof so gotta see where that goes.

You said I used too many words. Anyone who plays with me knows I post like that when making a case on someone but that’s not what I questioned about the read. I questioned you saying I didn’t look like “Town Prof” to you and what that was supposed to mean for you. To which you didn’t give a real answer lol
Let me explain then, but if you are scum you will not agree with me anyway isn't it?
I read your Iso. Until the case on Kiku you had fluff posts and a fake claim on an action, nothing substantial.
And out of the blue you made a long case on Kiku. I don't know what's their alignament but your play from fluff to focus to one single player didn't look towny to me.
In the past town game you didn't have such a narrow focus.

Starting a sentence with a lie is never a good sign

Besides kiku, what else?
Kobe probably town. Between claim and difference in this game & Yugioh (NF) and Weebs.

If someone unlocks a miller passive they aren’t allowed to claim they have my blessing to start tunneling him though. Prof approved

Other than that… null everywhere head empty

Complaints can go to my secretary @Ultra

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
No need to put in quotation, i have eye witness evidence to tell you otherwise
I put in quotation because that's what I call your plays from my perspective. You're more aggressive and authoritative as scum. As town, you seem more calmer and joking to me.

I may have difficulty reading you, Beky, but I do have pointers on your playstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.