Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Charles/ Ekko/ Kiku are my top reads for wolf rn.

I can see a world where Ultra might be scum too, but that doesn't make Ratchet town lmao
Pero is whatever to me rn, I felt like I was jumping on that wagon for the wrong reasons, so I jumped off, haven't really seen a reason to get back on it.

Regardless, the flow is going away from that slot for now.

That being said, I don't really feel there's coming much other valuable content from him, at worst this is just him faking activity to artificially have people feel less suspicious of him.

Wait, so Adam is complaining about people jumping on the Charlie train, but he didn't even vote?

:endthis:

What's the deal with that lmao.

In fairness, I do recall how he was on Charlies ass, but he kind of just let him go in the end.
I like these posts from mango, I sense some geniune contribution on trying to figure out players. Also liked that he was self reflecting on his vote on pero acknowledging that it was wrong. Don't think a scum would make such posts.

His points regarding adam is fair as well and I do agree with it.

I don’t remember if we did. It’s not about my towniness it’s about yours lol. Bc I feel like it’s a weird justification for a read for you to make off of the material I expect you to have and then you’re unable to give me specifics.
No, my towniness is not questionable.
Yours, it is, you gave nothing in the Iso untill the read on Kiku so I gave more than meta reason to explain my scum read

Event
The Ryoka Invasion

For the Crime of sharing spiritual pressure with a human Rukia Kuchiki is hereby sentenced to be executed!

And though she resigned herself to her fate, her friends did not....

Attention members of the Gotei 13!

These intruders intend to defile our sacred laws and must be deal with accordingly.

@AL sama has been revealed as being the Central 46 !

They posess no vote power, and cannot be aided in any way. They will be deliberating the happenings of this game deep underground.

No, my towniness is not questionable.
Yours, it is, you gave nothing in the Iso untill the read on Kiku so I gave more than meta reason to explain my scum read
You said I used too many words. Anyone who plays with me knows I post like that when making a case on someone but that’s not what I questioned about the read. I questioned you saying I didn’t look like “Town Prof” to you and what that was supposed to mean for you. To which you didn’t give a real answer lol

Lol, don't judge TACy from his post count. He's had very high post counts as scum too. Read his posts to get a better read on him - that's the best way.

Charles is still null - scum lean for me. I need him to tell me why he's waiting for a second miller to claim by the end of 24h to trust Kobe. I mean, yes, 2 millers might be unlikely, but it isn't impossible.

So holding onto a vote based only on that is weak imo. He says he's coming from a 12 hour shift, so I'm willing to give him space and time to catch up and post.
Okey I'll check his lovely posts soon, there arent that many yet so should be easier to get done fast~♡
I gotta agree I found the miller tunneling quite weird especially since kobe sounds more townie here so far, if our cute Charlie doesn't get active soon we might have smth to look at again~♡ I'm btw also waiting for prof to bring a bit more to the table soon ☆

What do u think of our cuties Apollo and Adam?~♡

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The Ryoka Invasion

For the Crime of sharing spiritual pressure with a human Rukia Kuchiki is hereby sentenced to be executed!

And though she resigned herself to her fate, her friends did not....

Attention members of the Gotei 13!

These intruders intend to defile our sacred laws and must be deal with accordingly.

@AL sama has been revealed as being the Central 46 !

They posess no vote power, and cannot be aided in any way. They will be deliberating the happenings of this game deep underground.

Dude got innocent child and is not going to be active? Wew @AL sama

But have fun bro.

My role is not yet known to me. I know only alignment.
But I will give you the benefit of the doubt now that i understood the claim thing

Unvote
Interesting, I thought you were voting Kobe because of his pressure on you that looked like scum from your POV. Not because of his miller claim, this is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.