Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't be sincere here, surely.
I can be and I am.
A townread from scum would be easier to make for anyone else than me, I am in the position to be pushed by you, Kobe, muugen, psy and everyone who feels the need to add their vote to the top wagon.
Is the perfect place for scum to vote and the worst place from scum to defend.

I can be and I am.
A townread from scum would be easier to make for anyone else than me, I am in the position to be pushed by you, Kobe, muugen, psy and everyone who feels the need to add their vote to the top wagon.
Is the perfect place for scum to vote and the worst place from scum to defend.
Ok well, have fun with your wagon then

My man, the town is called Gotei 13. Not Yamamoto & Friends. That alone should tell you that Gotei 13 members are town, except the ones who betrayed or aided in betrayal.

It doesn't matter whether Kyoraku or Ukitake had a sparring session with Yamamoto. Like, it is silly to even suggest that they would be opposite factions.
Yamamoto was gonna clap both kyoraku and ukitake easy work. Good thing plot saved their asses.

Which are the names you agree with?
I agree *somewhat* on the cute names of Reborn, muugen, flower and sallu~♡
Had to check some of them again since I was gonna add tac but he seems more active than I'd expect him as scum, would have to actually read his wonderful posts again tho~♡ idk about charlie but he seems like the kind of cutie that would be easier to read once he gets pressed a bit so ima wait for a bit more contribution~♡

Ah for Ultra I can see the possibility of him being scum, some of his pushes feels like he is doing it for the sake of it. Although I am not caught up and have 40+ pages to go. But also he is interacting and engaging with multiple people which looks good as well in my opinion. He can flip either from where I am standing right now.
What does this even mean? Vague garbage, either I'm bagging scum or I'm pushing townies, there's no need to try and read me based on "feelings". Tell me with a straight face my pushes are all townies.

What does this even mean? Vague garbage, either I'm bagging scum or I'm pushing townies, there's no need to try and read me based on "feelings". Tell me with a straight face my pushes are all townies.
It basically means you are null right now. I can see you flip either, why do you expect me to know for a fact if you are one alignment or the other?

I think your early push on flower wasn't good and felt oppurtunistic, but had no issues or qualms with you engaging and pressuring players, I like seeing that. Plus, I have 30 pages or so to catch up. Def not a lynch candidate for today that's for sure, not even tomorrow. As the game moves forward I should have better graspe on your alignment, just don't go inactive on me.

It basically means you are null right now. I can see you flip either, why do you expect me to know for a fact if you are one alignment or the other?

I think your early push on flower wasn't good and felt oppurtunistic, but had no issues or qualms with you engaging and pressuring players, I like seeing that. Plus, I have 30 pages or so to catch up. Def not a lynch candidate for today that's for sure, not even tomorrow. As the game moves forward I should have better graspe on your alignment, just don't go inactive on me.
I will probably vote flower again, white knighting be damned.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I agree *somewhat* on the cute names of Reborn, muugen, flower and sallu~♡
Had to check some of them again since I was gonna add tac but he seems more active than I'd expect him as scum, would have to actually read his wonderful posts again tho~♡ idk about charlie but he seems like the kind of cutie that would be easier to read once he gets pressed a bit so ima wait for a bit more contribution~♡

Lol, don't judge TACy from his post count. He's had very high post counts as scum too. Read his posts to get a better read on him - that's the best way.

Charles is still null - scum lean for me. I need him to tell me why he's waiting for a second miller to claim by the end of 24h to trust Kobe. I mean, yes, 2 millers might be unlikely, but it isn't impossible.

So holding onto a vote based only on that is weak imo. He says he's coming from a 12 hour shift, so I'm willing to give him space and time to catch up and post.

No, we played at least an old game where you were town. I forgot when but I was impressed by your town play.

I let you prove your tonwiness, go ahead.
I don’t remember if we did. It’s not about my towniness it’s about yours lol. Bc I feel like it’s a weird justification for a read for you to make off of the material I expect you to have and then you’re unable to give me specifics.

Status
Not open for further replies.