Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Mostly because I scum read some of those cuties~♡

^and I'm basically agreeing with some of the lovely names here, which is why ur looking a tiny bit better rn~♡
Which are the names you agree with?

After using my brain cells, I've concluded that you're probably scum along with Michelle.

Change vote lynch Michelle

doesn't make any sense.
I'm thinking you're probably clueless townie.
This post made me chuckle lol.

Although it'd be helpful if you expand on why Adam's post made no sense. I wanna know your PoV.

Now that's exaggerated

No, I told you you rushed to a false conclusion in my opinion

No, is not

because my view is not like you perceived it and explained it in your post.

I wouldn't post so much if I wouldn't be interested

This is exactly what I implied sir, but reversed, I say you can't sniff I am town if you are also town/uninformed. But let's see how this game unfolds

Please do it, i won't check back even if you put a gun to my head

Killing scum basically, pushing them by increasing pressure.

Thanks for the reads, what about Ultra?
I really would appreciate if you stop taking single words out of paragraphs and commenting about them without context, you repeatedly doing this does not serve you well in my eyes Michelle. Either you reply to things I address with the context or don't.

Why you wouldn't go back and read the points yourself? Do you even care to see the reasonings? If you are active and have time why not? Which is another thing, you seem to be active when you stated early on that you plan on on being inactive.

Ah for Ultra I can see the possibility of him being scum, some of his pushes feels like he is doing it for the sake of it. Although I am not caught up and have 40+ pages to go. But also he is interacting and engaging with multiple people which looks good as well in my opinion. He can flip either from where I am standing right now.

i know characters like aizen, orichime, chad, renji, soifon and rukia in general from manga forums in general, meaning i know how they look like and that aizen is antagonist and others are protagonists, that's it
Charlie fluffing and being defensive........not looking good.
Why? You wanted Psy to think (iirc it was you) so now is your turn.
Tell me your take.
\
Do i know you?
Which are the names you agree with?

This post made me chuckle lol.

Although it'd be helpful if you expand on why Adam's post made no sense. I wanna know your PoV.
Like why would he think ratchet was trying to distance himself from me or Prof. I just don't see it. But i do sus Ratchet a bit.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I thought is today, this trip and lack of sleep made me think I don't have time. Thanks

Anyway, this silence is not a good look
It'll get more active soon. Thread's just on cool down since we're almost a 100 pages in when day 1 isn't even over yet.

Hey darling what do u think of the cuties who are currently voting for michelle~♡
Sure, love:
Kobe - town
Psylock - null
SK - null
Muugen - scum lean
Reborn - null

I really would appreciate if you stop taking single words out of paragraphs and commenting about them without context, you repeatedly doing this does not serve you well in my eyes Michelle. Either you reply to things I address with the context or don't.
I will try to do that for you but phone posting is not so easy if I quote a big post and then go to the end of it, answer, preview to check typos, etc.
I didn't think is so hard for a pc user to look at things as a whole despite me taking one word from time to time.
Why you wouldn't go back and read the points yourself? Do you even care to see the reasonings? If you are active and have time why not? Which is another thing, you seem to be active when you stated early on that you plan on on being inactive
It was impossible for me to back read. Now i found a place to charge my phone and I stand here up like a weido posting in an empty airport, waiting for my plane.
Until recently i thought Eod is today.
I will try to read as much as I can now.
Also I couldn’t guess the activity will be so low when I talked about my vacation trip.
But that shouldn't be a problem if you think I could just stay hidden and say nothing - wouldn't that be better?

@Michelle you didn’t answer me. I ask because the only two games off the top of my head I remember playing with you were, Weebs where I was scum who tunneled you and I remember you Town reading me despite it. And Favs were as far as I’m aware your team legitimately thought I was scum.

Neither of which makes sense for your “meta” read on me you tried to make.

@Michelle you didn’t answer me. I ask because the only two games off the top of my head I remember playing with you were, Weebs where I was scum who tunneled you and I remember you Town reading me despite it. And Favs were as far as I’m aware your team legitimately thought I was scum.

Neither of which makes sense for your “meta” read on me you tried to make.
We played before sir, at least one Nova game (but probably 2)
In Favs your were the +1 other scum team, let's face it

Status
Not open for further replies.