Status
Not open for further replies.
What u find weird about that cutie YoTan?~♡ I think he questioned uwu which looked actually kinda good to me ♡

Also since we're at that wonderful topic, he questioned him because of his reaction to the way I speak, there have been quite a few ppl who commented on me, from my experience there should be at least 2 naughty scum amongst them who talk to me and mention the way I talk, is there anyone specific that ud look at from those ppl?~♡

random few quotes as i'm reading thread

Because Adam said Charlie is scum
I don't think he said "charlie is scum", but sure

did you have any opinion on my spot before you saw what adam thinks?

It's still only mid tier heat.

If it reaches maximum levels we'll even get an aftermath post game after the end credits.
maximum for me would be asking host to look for replacement for me, it's not even close

Scum Team 2 = Ichigo, Ishida, Orihime, Chad (+ Yoruichi)
aren't these like, main characters? why would they be mafia?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
random few quotes as i'm reading thread

I don't think he said "charlie is scum", but sure

did you have any opinion on my spot before you saw what adam thinks?

maximum for me would be asking host to look for replacement for me, it's not even close

aren't these like, main characters? why would they be mafia?
Are you familiar with Bleach?

This is not indicative of anything if you use a couple of brain cells to actually think through the implication of making an activity excuse and then defying it. Just dumb. Kiku said the same crap about me - I think both of you should be sent into the sunset with a cannon!
After using my brain cells, I've concluded that you're probably scum along with Michelle.

Change vote lynch Michelle

Psylocke - Prof, my bet Ratchet is covering one them by going on Ultra
doesn't make any sense.
I'm thinking you're probably clueless townie.

What u find weird about that cutie YoTan?~♡ I think he questioned uwu which looked actually kinda good to me ♡

Also since we're at that wonderful topic, he questioned him because of his reaction to the way I speak, there have been quite a few ppl who commented on me, from my experience there should be at least 2 naughty scum amongst them who talk to me and mention the way I talk, is there anyone specific that ud look at from those ppl?~♡
didnt see any of yos post figured the were scum in hiding same goes with all 4 of them

i dont intend on reading the pages i missed unless i do an iso

i know characters like aizen, orichime, chad, renji, soifon and rukia in general from manga forums in general, meaning i know how they look like and that aizen is antagonist and others are protagonists, that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.