SoulKiller: Michelle
Destroya: Peroroncino -> Charlie
Ekkologix: Kiku
MUUGEN: Ratchet

This vote count is weak

We need to consolidate on Pero/Kiku

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Pero is whatever to me rn, I felt like I was jumping on that wagon for the wrong reasons, so I jumped off, haven't really seen a reason to get back on it.

Regardless, the flow is going away from that slot for now.

That being said, I don't really feel there's coming much other valuable content from him, at worst this is just him faking activity to artificially have people feel less suspicious of him.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Day 1 - Vote Count 2

as of post #1072

*Votes may not reflect their real value*
*Tell me if i missed anything*

Michelle - 3
Kiku - 3
Ultra - 2
Flower - 2
Kobe - 2
Charlie - 2
Peroroncino - 1
Ratchet - 1

TheAncientCenturion: Flower
Flower: Dr_Professor83 -> Peroroncino -> Ultra
Ratchet: TheAncientCenturion -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino
Ultra: Flower -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Peroroncino -> Kiku
Psylocke: Flower
Dr_Professor83: Flower -> Ultra -> Kiku
Kiku: Dr_Professor83 -> Ultra
MangoSenpai: Kobe -> Pot Goblin -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> Charlie
Kobe: Flower -> Michelle
Michelle: Ultra -> Kobe
Underworld Broker: Michelle
Charlie: Kobe
SoulKiller: Michelle
Destroya: Peroroncino -> Charlie
Ekkologix: Kiku
MUUGEN: Ratchet

Wait, so Adam is complaining about people jumping on the Charlie train, but he didn't even vote?

:endthis:

What's the deal with that lmao.

In fairness, I do recall how he was on Charlies ass, but he kind of just let him go in the end.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Pero is whatever to me rn, I felt like I was jumping on that wagon for the wrong reasons, so I jumped off, haven't really seen a reason to get back on it.

Regardless, the flow is going away from that slot for now.

That being said, I don't really feel there's coming much other valuable content from him, at worst this is just him faking activity to artificially have people feel less suspicious of him.
:perocry:this is the first i didnt get instavoted by you mango

claiming flavor/abilities/alignment whatever.

her iso is her unnecessary victim play while telling everyone to fuck off and then said we are all insufferable and just being rude for no real reason.
continuously stating bastard isnt an issue. then says her small wagon is shit while she jumps on the pero wagon which also looks weak at that point then decides to just OMGUS ultra.

she doesnt want to play here anymore so i say we answer her bday wish and just vote her off.
Since day is 48h I'd assume her bday doesn't last that long so she'd have to bring smth cute to the table in the latter half of this day, if it's nothing satisfying and just complaining then I'll likely place my vote in that direction since complaining isnt very cute mhm~♡

What are ur thoughts on uwu btw? So far I feel like he isn't really trying to solve my slot, that's not adorable of him and comes off as naughty scum~♡

Since day is 48h I'd assume her bday doesn't last that long so she'd have to bring smth cute to the table in the latter half of this day, if it's nothing satisfying and just complaining then I'll likely place my vote in that direction since complaining isnt very cute mhm~♡

What are ur thoughts on uwu btw? So far I feel like he isn't really trying to solve my slot, that's not adorable of him and comes off as naughty scum~♡
i only saw the few post from them when i reentered so null atm
What should I call him then?

A copy paste oompaloompa?
thats quite accurate tbh

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
mango you got a lot of making up to leaving me all alone last game D;
Sorry brudda, I had a lot of moving n' shit to do, I have moved now and got my setup with me, so I'm really sorry about that.

Would have been a great chance to scum together that one, but I'll be honest, at the time I rolled scum on literally every game I played, and I was so out of whack I felt really disheartened too because I just could not get into the groove.
I hadn't been playing for a while, and I wasn't completely 100% in the mood, so rolling scum was just rough lmao.

I think that I'm slowly getting back into it.
It feels kinda nice rolling town, I feel much less pressure to play well

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I was playing a game on OLF and I pretty much just botched it instantly, I was a very weak mango in that time period.

I think Watson who subbed in for me did play much better than I would in that game.

But for the fun factor, yeah sure, I'll take the L there.

We'll have the opportunity once more I hope

Status
Not open for further replies.