Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Well I found this interesting. Typed this in reference to chat gpt and this is what it told me

Coby has shown proficiency in several forms of hand-to-hand combat in the One Piece series. Some of the techniques he has demonstrated include:

1. Rokushiki: Coby has shown some proficiency in the Rokushiki, a powerful martial arts style used by members of the World Government and the Marines. He has demonstrated the ability to use the Soru technique, which allows him to move at incredibly high speeds, and the Rankyaku technique, which involves kicking the air to create powerful shockwaves.
  2. Fish-Man Karate: Coby has also shown some knowledge of Fish-Man Karate, a martial arts style that is based on the physical abilities of fish-men and merfolk. He has demonstrated the ability to use the Geppo technique, which allows him to jump and run on air.
  3. Basic hand-to-hand combat: Coby is also skilled in basic hand-to-hand combat techniques, such as punches and kicks, and is able to hold his own in battles against opponents who do not possess any special abilities.

Overall, Coby's hand-to-hand combat skills are diverse and adaptable, allowing him to face a variety of opponents in different situations

This is funny since I suggested that coby may somehow know a bit of Fishman karate due to garp having a good relationship with neptune
Post automatically merged:

No hint since we are on break weak