Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything else? you read 77 pages up to this point you must have some reads no?

I am wary of you, you been very lurky and don't seem to have any unique take/opinion on the game and just riding the waves.
Hmmm…I think Adam, Broker, Prof, Muugen are town this game.

Ratchet, Michelle, Uktra, Dest, Flower might be scum.

@Psylocke You made a post stating that you scum read michelle but then like this post from LM stating that he town reads Michelle?

You don't seem to care about solving at all and just going into people gracious here. Off into my scum list you go.
That was a mistake. I was skimming the thread and thought LM was saying that Mich was on travel but still remain active which is sus. It’s a play I would make as well as scum. I wouldn’t try as hard as town which is the main reason I sus Mich.
Vote Lynch: Psylocke

this slot is probably scum.
I’m town.
she is riding the waves and lurking, first with flower and now with Michelle but what pinged me is that she came out of nowhere saying Michelle is scum and then liking a post made by LM stating that he thinks Michelle is townie. Contradicting her pervious statement and tells me that she really does not care about solving to begin with. Not getting good vibes at all.
Like I said, I was skimming the thread and totally misread it.

@Psylocke why am I scum
And why are Muugen and Prof town?
Why are you judging my game behaviour by your own way of playing? Aren't we different beings?
Can you link me a scum game where you high posted like I did in this game?

@Kobe put your head in the game please and find scum. I died and I flipped town. What's next?
Who pushed me in bad faith? Who just stayed apart doing nothing?
I need your ideas.
And stop with the mean comments, just look at the game as a whole and let aside your personal feelings towards me.
Like this post here is Town af. And Mich is top poster as well. What happened that people wanna lynch that slot. WTF.

Still ISO'ing, but I can't see a single thing that can't come from Town Mich yet. She looks fine. Her early tone read on Ratchet also reminds me of Persona Mash where she did the same thing with DZ who barely even posted around that time. Town lean on Mich so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.