Status
Not open for further replies.
It does imply that though - unless you want me to read your mind or something? You don't really have room to be upset at calling out the absence of something you know I'm not able to see.
Except the problem is you neglect to consider that, if he is an Innocent Child, he has motivation to post, and given it came after roles unlocked it is within reason to assume he only just found this out. As for flavour, I'm inclined to dismiss it out of hand - it's a weak argument. Not outright wrong, I guess (I'm not a Bleach nerd), but flavour is one of the weakest arguments you can make in Mafia.
Did he claim to be innocent child?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I also think we should establish a second wagon, in case Pero is town and gets anti-claimed or there is some manipulation at play (there almost certainly will be on some level here).

To these ends, I'll throw a name in the ring: our dear friend @MUUGEN

No, answer me, I only saw your tunnel on me and I am at work, be a nice player and write them down again in a few words, I don't need cases.

My vote is on Muugen. I town read Ratchet and I find myself agreeing with him a lot and I will post my reads in detail when i finish the work day
You only saw the tunnel on me because you were the one in the tunnel. In fact so deep in the tunnel that you even missed my literal first post.

Come back and I will wait when you finish your work day.

I don't think Pero is faking Renji claim. Renji is important enough to appear and not important enough to bait out.

Once he was revealed as such? Yes, of course. If you're asking beforehand, non, and the reasoning behind that is his role was locked, so he wouldn't have known.
Well you have to consider the fact that fake claiming IC was perfect after the write up. If he decided to fake it before there could be a chance for it to backfire, but like this, it gives a good shot at it

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't think Pero is faking Renji claim. Renji is important enough to appear and not important enough to bait out.

Well you have to consider the fact that fake claiming IC was perfect after the write up. If he decided to fake it before there could be a chance for it to backfire, but like this, it gives a good shot at it
This is a poor argument. Certainly, this scenario could be what happened. But it's also plausible that he is Town and how it developed is how it was explained, at least equally plausible I would argue (more so actually, because the alternative requires significant investment). As a result, this is merely conjecture, and can be dismissed.

Once he was revealed as such? Yes, of course. If you're asking beforehand, non, and the reasoning behind that is his role was locked, so he wouldn't have known.
I listed Kon yesterday as IC. Like multiple times. For him to come to thread afterwards with IC claim as Central 46 of all shit is not good. Like, logically speaking you have to wonder why Fuji would implement Central 46 to be innocent. They are anything but innocent.

Why do you not consider KS btw? It was cast right off the bat.

This is a poor argument. Certainly, this scenario could be what happened. But it's also plausible that he is Town and how it developed is how it was explained, at least equally plausible I would argue (more so actually, because the alternative requires significant investment). As a result, this is merely conjecture, and can be dismissed.
If you wanna hide something you hide it in plain sight.

I listed Kon yesterday as IC. Like multiple times. For him to come to thread afterwards with IC claim as Central 46 of all shit is not good. Like, logically speaking you have to wonder why Fuji would implement Central 46 to be innocent. They are anything but innocent.

Why do you not consider KS btw? It was cast right off the bat.
IC is an ability. We only got our flavours and wincon at the start of the game, some still do and have no abilities yet. Al couldn‘t have claimed anything he didn‘t know at the time ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.