Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
there was nothing to discuss with you at that point.

there genuinely is still nothing to discuss with tbh

i mean you consistently refer back to me entering the game and shading you........

interesting iirc correctly i asked what his FS is telling him never even mentioned you until he said you were targeting him where i asked if you were condescending yet, while stating youve been making brazen plays as scum and that with sk and ult in a game together i wont be the only one afraid to point out your bad gameplay.

i mean you can quote me if im wrong here but you havent been able to show you can even do that much.

i mean you have circled back to at multiple post towards me so yes it does.

cool, noted.

you sure have a hard on for your own funeral.

yawn, you acknowledge my tl:dr post yet havent actually engaged any of my questions comments geared towards you.

now you cant use the excuse of missing it since you specifically commented on it. furthermore you wont even quote any of my post you are claiming i said this or done that.

so try again scrub.
I don't really feel like going tete-a-tete, my goal is to generate behaviour from which you can be read from. I actually liked that you've started to play more, keep it that way and we may just get along this game.

MUUGEN

天下無双
I don't really feel like going tete-a-tete, my goal is to generate behaviour from which you can be read from. I actually liked that you've started to play more, keep it that way and we may just get along this game.
so you have no case against me, youll just avoiding question while this was your entire argument against me and the fact that i said id cfd you while calling you condescending with bad gameplay is the only real reason why i was/am a scumlean.

ningen

What do you have to say with being signalled as the Wolf?
There is no such thing in a >30 players game
no such thing as a wolf in 30 player game, interesting take chelles can you elaborate on this bit?
Don't shorten my name like that, is gross

You take things out of context
I said there is no "the wolf" in such game. There is a team, a pack, the wolves, one wolf, etc. Singular doesn't exist

Interesting how the only thing you do is to switch things.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You'd like more?

You're struggling to get content going aren't you Ekko.
yes ofcourse i like more, that reply is boring

u r telling me he was lean scum and now he is better. doesn't even specify to me if hes now a weaker scum read, null, or town read

atleast reply to him so u get a better read of him then? ur happy to just let this end here without having a good opinion of him?

tells me ur scum read of him wasnt rly all that genuine

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
yes ofcourse i like more, that reply is boring

u r telling me he was lean scum and now he is better. doesn't even specify to me if hes now a weaker scum read, null, or town read

atleast reply to him so u get a better read of him then? ur happy to just let this end here without having a good opinion of him?

tells me ur scum read of him wasnt rly all that genuine
Oh, null/lean town

I have been replying to him. What game are you reading? I'm satisfied I got what I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.