Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ultra I don't even know why I bother with you sometimes - you're so dishonest when it comes to arguing. I *know* you haven't forgotten my initial objections, we went over it just a few hours ago.

I'm back. Read some of SK's posts during dinner and leaning Town there as well. Could have easily started a Flower push, but didn't and wanted to wait till I'm more active. General vibes like in Ultra's game from that as well.

Again, same issues, Michelle. You remind me of my students who bring a botched HW after I tell them to revisit their course material and giving them an extra week to submit. All I see on that list are "vibes"/"geniune"/"intent". You can't be this limited in vocabulary.

Where are Broki and X in that list? And why did you leave them out?
I don't have a read for everyone, go to Dest for that. Btw I forgot about Dest, he is not towny.

I ask you for your reads. Now you should answer instead avoiding in this way

What do you teach your students?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
@Ultra I don't even know why I bother with you sometimes - you're so dishonest when it comes to arguing. I *know* you haven't forgotten my initial objections, we went over it just a few hours ago.
you were dishonest in our exchange and you didnt even bother quoting me when i asked for proof on your statements.

you also avoided my questions.

i mean you bowed out of the entire engagement overall.

I know you're not very good at this, but I'll try again.
Not very good at what, the game? Spare me.

I *initially* suspected you over your poor vote - which you conceded.
Ok.

After you started to improve your play, I suspected you less - noted by me having joined your Pero vote (actually, I voted him first, but whatever). By this point, as evidenced by my removal of my vote, my read on you had changed. This interaction with Muugen comes later.
I'll ask you a simple question to get to my point - do you think Muugen makes that post if I were to instead react to his entrance by stating:

"Oh look, it's Muugen"

If Muugen *was* "playing towards me", it's only because I made myself amenable in the first place.

Now to be transparent, me and Muugen historically haven't gotten along in too many games - so by my own admission, *I* stroked his ego a bit, just to see what would happen. And no, this is not "backfilling", this is plainly just what happened - I challenge you to come up with another explanation for my behavior there.

So to the point - your interpretation of the situation is wrong and feels more in line with backfilling based on your premise of what alignments Me/Muugen are.

AL sama

Red Haired
I don't have a read for everyone, go to Dest for that. Btw I forgot about Dest, he is not towny.

I ask you for your reads. Now you should answer instead avoiding in this way

What do you teach your students?
uh Mich you're saying you have no reads on broki too??

I can understand if you don't have much on x/dest

I'm not being dishonest, a thought occurred to me now that the subject has been broached again. Squeeze the lemon out of your ass, please.

Ratchet

I'm not being dishonest, a thought occurred to me now that the subject has been broached again. Squeeze the lemon out of your ass, please.
I'm ignoring Muugen's sniping for a second. I'll be frank with you.

I think you're town. From your casual play around suspicion towards your reasoning it comes across as what I would expect from you as town. I know I'm town. Yet, in *every single game* we are town together in, I always have to overcome you as if you're extra scum. From Aries games, to Star Wars Mafia, Flower's Vanilla game recently, it always goes the same way. At the time, we both actually agreed to do better - I've tried to put it into practice. What are you doing, exactly?

I've given my reasoning. It makes sense - for the reasons I've outlined. What now?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I'm ignoring Muugen's sniping for a second. I'll be frank with you.
no you just bowed out all together.

you came at me and thought you can just end discussion when you felt fit.

you can take the flower approach and place me on ignore so you can have a reason why you arent properly responding to me.

Ratchet

Not very good at what, the game? Spare me.

Ok.

I'll ask you a simple question to get to my point - do you think Muugen makes that post if I were to instead react to his entrance by stating:

"Oh look, it's Muugen"

If Muugen *was* "playing towards me", it's only because I made myself amenable in the first place.

Now to be transparent, me and Muugen historically haven't gotten along in too many games - so by my own admission, *I* stroked his ego a bit, just to see what would happen. And no, this is not "backfilling", this is plainly just what happened - I challenge you to come up with another explanation for my behavior there.

So to the point - your interpretation of the situation is wrong and feels more in line with backfilling based on your premise of what alignments Me/Muugen are.
1 - You're not very good at analysing my arguments based on the logic given. I mean you're just not - you have a pretty terrible record reading me actually, especially when I'm town (broken clock etc). I have the historic data to evidence that, I think even you probably concede it too.

If you were intentionally confrontational with him - no. But that's not really relevant, because you wasn't, and the key part of this to note is that he had no interest in actually analysing what I'd said - he was more than happy to take your word for it, and play you on-side. I expected you to be critical of this.

As far as Muugen was concerned, up until this point he had no interest in interacting with me. That's also evidenced by the thread. It's why the fact he has, finally, done so, has given him an improved read from me. This is all logically sound.

Ratchet

no you just bowed out all together.

you came at me and thought you can just end discussion when you felt fit.

you can take the flower approach and place me on ignore so you can have a reason why you arent properly responding to me.
I feel like I've responded to you enough, actually. Settle down now, the adults are speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.