Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Ultra - I explained this one to you before:-
  • His activity and level of engagement with the players has been pretty all rounded. He hasn't shied away from his pushers or suspicious reads.
  • His aggressiveness I would associate with his town aggressiveness. He doesn't just insult, he gives an explanation behind his reads and isn't afraid to throw his vote there. And the explanations are usually reasonable even if I may disagree with them. Like Kiku's. I think Kiku did rile Ultra up with his reasons for voting Ultra, but honestly, Kiku's whole aggressive, confident way of posting made it seem like he just didn't care and had selfish reasons to vote Ultra. I wouldn't associate that attitude with a new scum player.
Kobe :-
  • He's brought in some good points, generally active, and has been responding to posts with a confident attitude.
  • His PoVs are understandable and he supports them with quotes and I haven't seen him twisting any narrative yet.
  • He's aggressive and a claimed Miller. There's no need to doubt the claimed miller on day 1 right now.
Soul:-
  • He's actually a recent town read of mine. I ISO'd him while intereacting with MonochromeYoru and the guy is taking it slow, understanding perspectives and reasoning his posts out well.
  • Check his case against both Michelle and Kobe. He never jumped too hard and he's backed his suspicions, thoughts, and votes with satisfactory reasons. He's also not tunneled or asserted his view.
  • He's less aggressive than I remember him as scum from favorites or Breaking bad from recent memory.
Broki:-
  • Complete and utter meta read. I have a meta tell for Broki from which I judge her and she's ticking those boxes for me.
  • Confident, assertive, and I think I might know her character.
  • Has similar view points and is willing to question, wait and read replies from players. A patient attitude which I like.
Kiku:-
  • His attitude towards Ultra and his posting there mainly. Like he's very confident and selfish. His post where he calls Ultra a "dick" just seemed to come from a town player. I know he played in Valentines and was scum there, so he does have prior experience with Ultra. So his reaction towards him makes sense.
  • Add that reaction towards Ultra with his selfish, tunnel like attitude and he's attracting a lot of unwanted attention that I just don't think he would do as a newbie scum. I associate that more with town.
Kerk:-
  • Again, he sounds like he just doesn't care about how he appears. He's new as well, correct? He behaved like a new player tbh. He was confused about Destroya making the reads list and how he came up as scum.
  • His posts in pages 30-40 (I think) when he posted continuously one after another, he just seemed very genuine there.
MonochromeYoru:-
  • A recent town read of mine for his honesty and confidence. He's on the weaker side like the above 2, but still a town read.

That's not what I said, though. I'm claiming that you are approaching this dishonestly (or at least, from a loaded position) because you are only invested in what holes you can try to pick - without giving due consideration to whether my arguments could actually make sense - from my perspective.
And it's utterly baseless. I asked you for clarification, I told you how I disagreed with your angle, and then you melted.

See, it's funny you complain about my reaction, when I have to put up with you espousing this nonsense for questioning your sincerity. You keep making it about my feelings. It has nothing to do with my feelings. It has everything to do with attempting to work with the other. That involves, on some level, an extension of charity - primarily the acceptance that not everything the other says is going to be in agreement with you, or even outright sound. The idea is to try and establish motivation - if you can make sense of it from my perspective, then that should at least tell you that my thought process is congruent.
My line of thought was literally bourne out of consideration of your perspective - that you were taking stock of an interaction from a position of not a blank slate (and by your own admission you were doing so, just in the opposite way) and not necessarily in an objective way, and that aroused my curiosity.

So, is this how the gams is going to play out? I criticise your approach which has, historically, led to poor results, and you try to make it some emotional appeal on my part? I'll concede to frustration, because it's annoying to have to *constantly* play around a player that is supposed to otherwise be pretty good, but I'd appreciate it if you'd lose the alt-right verbiage. I can't say it any plainer - it's not about feelings being hurt, it's about you revising how you actually try to solve me because, dare I say, you're not very helpful when we are on the same team. Comprende?
How it's going to play out is me ignoring you - because you are incapable of reconciling a grass-roots thought that I trodded out with the aggression of a toddler with boxing gloves as anything other than me being out to get you.

Also @Ultra you've had a similar experience to this in regards to Poyser, as per the Vanilla game, so I really don't know why you're so eager to present it emotionally. It is, frankly, draining to have to find someone town when they snipe at you over every little thing they can find, and historically, don't ease up their tunnels.
Poyser tunneled me for four days. Apples and Oranges.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
And it's utterly baseless. I asked you for clarification, I told you how I disagreed with your angle, and then you melted.
My line of thought was literally bourne out of consideration of your perspective - that you were taking stock of an interaction from a position of not a blank slate (and by your own admission you were doing so, just in the opposite way) and not necessarily in an objective way, and that aroused my curiosity.
How it's going to play out is me ignoring you - because you are incapable of reconciling a grass-roots thought that I trodded out with the aggression of a toddler with boxing gloves as anything other than me being out to get you.
I've just established *exactly* what my contention is, and you continue to play into the emotional angle. You're free to do as you please - at this stage it feels like you want to believe that, rather than *actually* doing so. If I thought you were "out to get me", I would say so. It's pretty rich actually. I'm sure you have a well-balanced reason to lean into emotions still... oh wait, you never did have. Oh dear!
Poyser tunneled me for four days. Apples and Oranges.
You expressed those sentiments Day 1.

Ratchet

...Which part of my posts included alt-right rhetoric is also completely beyond me
I said alt-right verbiage, as in the manner and terms of arguing, not the rhetoric, which would be the subject (and obviously not relevant). Like I said earlier - you are an albatross.

I've just established *exactly* what my contention is, and you continue to play into the emotional angle. You're free to do as you please - at this stage it feels like you want to believe that, rather than *actually* doing so. If I thought you were "out to get me", I would say so. It's pretty rich actually. I'm sure you have a well-balanced reason to lean into emotions still... oh wait, you never did have. Oh dear!
You expressed those sentiments Day 1.
Whether your reaction is emotional or not isn't the point, it's that it's completely disproportional. I am inclined to think it is, because I can't reasonably see how I have exhausted you with what I have brought forth, but if you insist it's totally sane and normal to sperg out over something so mundane feel free I guess.

I said alt-right verbiage, as in the manner and terms of arguing, not the rhetoric, which would be the subject (and obviously not relevant). Like I said earlier - you are an albatross.
Still didn't identify what the fuck you are talking about.

Ratchet

Whether your reaction is emotional or not isn't the point, it's that it's completely disproportional. I am inclined to think it is, because I can't reasonably see how I have exhausted you with what I have brought forth, but if you insist it's totally sane and normal to sperg out over something so mundane feel free I guess.
Firstly - it's entirely the point, because you're using it being "emotional" to dismiss my claim that your engagement is not, completely, sincere. It's not just the product of this game, either, which I've long since made clear. I, duly, don't believe it's disproportional - it's the exact same cherry-picking you *always* invoke. You can keep relating back the totality of this point to squarely this game, but that's not what I'm arguing.

And of course, you bring sanity into the conversation. You really just can't help yourself.
Still didn't identify what the fuck you are talking about.
Wll, I thought it was fairly implicit. Your reliance on injecting emotion as a means to discredit is a hallmark of the alt-right discourse you have undoubtedly seen (and probably engaged in, to be honest), to say nothing of your inability to stick to the point at hand, while presenting the appearance of doing so. Dismissed.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You don't read ratchet as town?
I have him as null/lean town.

Why did that ping you, Bonbon?
Mr. Lindy, you believe Kiku v. Ultra is town versus town?
Yes.

interesting, in which way does ratchet look better in the exchange?

given you cant even understand his town read on me your original statement doesnt make much sense. ekko had to even question him to get an actual updated read from him.
Overall, Muugen, I've disagreed with a few of your posts. Ratchet asking you to make a CFD on him would be the reply from any player when you tell them you're going to CFD them even as a joke. I don't think that's OMGUS.

His town read on you was after that huge post you made ( @Ratchet correct me if I'm wrong or misunderstood) because you started taking a more holistic approach to the game and widening your radar rather than just focusing on a few.

I just told him that might have pushed you into his town leans, but to me you're still in the null. In the exchange between Michelle and you, I simply think you weren't being entirely honest there.

Status
Not open for further replies.