Kobe
Soul
Broki

Weaker town reads:
Kiku
Kerk
MonochromeYoru
Apollo

I had you as a weaker scum lean before, but now you're null to me. I'm finding it hard to actually push you to a town read tbh.
You don't read ratchet as town?

MUUGEN

天下無双
mine is still locked even tho I got revealed
how does the reveal work?
You have the habit of Town reading/leaning people who make you laugh, so that fits your Town play lol.

Welcome to the Town core.
another town core given, sounds like shes just pocketing players who have been given town nods so far.
Vote Lynch Pero.

For now.
do you have your own reasonings for voting pero
Do you have sth to claim?
we are all waiting for you to claim.
Mhm.
My guy, you basically have less contribution than I do so far and I was out partying and drunk for more than a whole day and the best you can do is shade me now? Lol.
98% of your post are telling peopel to fuck off, saying we are all shit and giving activity excuses. post count doesnt matter when the quality of your post is not even existent.

all youve done is shade anyone who mentioned your lynch at start of game.
It doesn‘t, but content of posts when you‘re active does. What have you done so far? Why should people Town read you? Give us sth to work with.
what have you done so far?

why should anyone town read you?

give us something to work with.
i think ultra might be scum maybe ratchet too, cause they took an obvious joke i made and took it too far, if you're town keep that in mind after i flip town
is this the only reasoning why?

who are your town reads and any other scum reads?
Well, at this point, you're the top suspect/wagon.

Claiming is the default action you should be doing now. I believe anyone here has the right to ask you to claim in this situation. I want it too.
why do we also run to claiming. claiming is lame.
How am I doing this all the time here? It‘s the first time I‘m even asking for a claim this game kek.
well youve been afk so it makes sense cause you were having a fit to start the game.
i wonder which character i am
what color is your blood
if kobe isn't rukia then I don't know who else can fit a miller
there is quite a few possibilities i have my own assumption for rukias slot
Renji was literally a traitor :lusalty:.
so were a handful of others but they wouldnt necassirly be in the ryoka group
The game does have bastard mechanics
flower has completely thrown them out the window i assume she rolled a slot that will heavily favor her with these mechs, she claims onii doesnt actually use bastard mechs but she was allowed to create an infinite use of an ability to end game from onii himself.
I haven’t paid the most attention to the game yet so this is limited tone reads and gut feels

Lean town;
Dest
Ratchet
Ultra

Lean scum;
Kiku
Flowa
Al

self professed indie:
Prof
thanks playboy.
Except the problem is you neglect to consider that, if he is an Innocent Child, he has motivation to post, and given it came after roles unlocked it is within reason to assume he only just found this out. As for flavour, I'm inclined to dismiss it out of hand - it's a weak argument. Not outright wrong, I guess (I'm not a Bleach nerd), but flavour is one of the weakest arguments you can make in Mafia.
i mean kobe isnt wrong in the assumption it could be false central 46 was controled by aizen from the start of the arc overall when aizen faked his death he had taken over central 46 used it as his base and hidout there until kira lure hitsugaya to there.

when the host highlights and is against claiming overall the flavor is more telling in this type of game than others.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Childish behavior. I don't agree with you - so I'm approaching you dishonestly. There's no other possibility that exists!
That's not what I said, though. I'm claiming that you are approaching this dishonestly (or at least, from a loaded position) because you are only invested in what holes you can try to pick - without giving due consideration to whether my arguments could actually make sense - from my perspective.
How am I supposed to have any interaction with you where I prioritize my thoughts and interpretation as more likely than yours without hurting your fee fees? Sincerely.
By "reasonable", I don't mean in the context of the game and whether or not I'm scum, I mean *personally* reasonable, in that I didn't start breaking down and reaching for my teddy bear the moment you questioned me.
See, it's funny you complain about my reaction, when I have to put up with you espousing this nonsense for questioning your sincerity. You keep making it about my feelings. It has nothing to do with my feelings. It has everything to do with attempting to work with the other. That involves, on some level, an extension of charity - primarily the acceptance that not everything the other says is going to be in agreement with you, or even outright sound. The idea is to try and establish motivation - if you can make sense of it from my perspective, then that should at least tell you that my thought process is congruent.

So, is this how the gams is going to play out? I criticise your approach which has, historically, led to poor results, and you try to make it some emotional appeal on my part? I'll concede to frustration, because it's annoying to have to *constantly* play around a player that is supposed to otherwise be pretty good, but I'd appreciate it if you'd lose the alt-right verbiage. I can't say it any plainer - it's not about feelings being hurt, it's about you revising how you actually try to solve me because, dare I say, you're not very helpful when we are on the same team. Comprende?

Ratchet

No. That's why you're being hysterical. I flicked a piece of lint on to the scale of weighing your alignment and your immediate recourse is to insult my intelligence, accuse me of gamethrowing and, act like the sky is falling.
Again, you keep ascribing emotion to what I'm saying. It's not about that. Of the above - I'll admit to insulting your intelligence, and refuse the other two. I didn't say it was game throwing, I think it's a poor approach, and frankly I'd expect you to have to capacity to re-evaluate your approach when it routinely fails you.

It's not about the weighting you give it or whatever. It's that I have to *constantly* work around what is frankly silly (you can't really summarise my position without including specifically how Muugen analysed my play before this point, which you would be required to for your assessment to be accurate). It's really rather tiresome, like having a second Ekko in games sometimes.

Ratchet

i mean kobe isnt wrong in the assumption it could be false central 46 was controled by aizen from the start of the arc overall when aizen faked his death he had taken over central 46 used it as his base and hidout there until kira lure hitsugaya to there.
Entirely possible. I don't refute this. I do, however, refute the need to make it an discussion point *now* - Al's claim should be self-resolving to a degree, and even if it isn't, before long something will check him or kill him or whatever, so the chances of him riding a free bastard clear home are slim to none. We can have this discussion when there is some prior motivation to have it, such as poor track record of suspects etc.

Ratchet

Again, you keep ascribing emotion to what I'm saying. It's not about that. Of the above - I'll admit to insulting your intelligence, and refuse the other two. I didn't say it was game throwing, I think it's a poor approach, and frankly I'd expect you to have to capacity to re-evaluate your approach when it routinely fails you.

It's not about the weighting you give it or whatever. It's that I have to *constantly* work around what is frankly silly (you can't really summarise my position without including specifically how Muugen analysed my play before this point, which you would be required to for your assessment to be accurate). It's really rather tiresome, like having a second Ekko in games sometimes.
Also @Ultra you've had a similar experience to this in regards to Poyser, as per the Vanilla game, so I really don't know why you're so eager to present it emotionally. It is, frankly, draining to have to find someone town when they snipe at you over every little thing they can find, and historically, don't ease up their tunnels.

Emil

Certified Memelord

MUUGEN

天下無双
When you are discussing those better lynch candidates you should name them.
LM ive seen you pop in here and there but nothing memorable from you.

do you have any updated reads/thoughts

if youve voted why is placed there?
I'm fully caught up.

Town reads:
Ultra
Kobe
Soul
Broki

Weaker town reads:
Kiku
Kerk
MonochromeYoru
Apollo

I had you as a weaker scum lean before, but now you're null to me. I'm finding it hard to actually push you to a town read tbh.
cool thanks
unfortunately for her im town this time around. she will be cut down the moment i sense hesitation and flinching
well whats your read on her currently
Hmm he's a new player. I think this is 2nd (3rd?) Mafia game?

He was always Town before and he had this kind of disengagement before I think.

It's in tandem with his previous behaviour but I wouldn't put it past him to have this exact behaviour as scum.

Also hi Lind ^^
ali same question to you as LM - you havent been doing any game solving here, not have i seen you buttering up to ratchet yet
I don't think you're scum and your posts look better to me than Muugen's here. I don't know why you're town reading him since I can't actually see the town angle yet, but you look better to me.

I don't think you're scum here from the discussion.
interesting, in which way does ratchet look better in the exchange?

given you cant even understand his town read on me your original statement doesnt make much sense. ekko had to even question him to get an actual updated read from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.