Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, it is pretty tasteless to call someone nazi over an argument. Need to make a note of this for future games. You can't go lower than this.
There's a specific name for this association fallacy - Reductio ad Hitlerum.

Fairly sure he's aware of it so seeing him put it into practice is jarring. Then again, I can hardly conceive of anything I said having any relation though so I guess it's just...insinuation?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
There's a specific name for this association fallacy - Reductio ad Hitlerum.

Fairly sure he's aware of it so seeing him put it into practice is jarring. Then again, I can hardly conceive of anything I said having any relation though so I guess it's just...insinuation?
Are you just not reading the responses and running with the narrative you wish to peddle here? No seriously, is this the maturity level I can expect?

Propably too important character to be a fake claim?
Do you remember any Fuji's game with fake claims? Bastard element mean there're fake claims/WUs though. Idk.

Have you watched Bleach? Pretty sure someone (Kobe?) thought that main characters could be scum team or something. This dude is Ichigo's bff from what i know. So to be honest, this could be either scum or town role.

Basically, i don't think it's fake claim. I have no idea if it's town though.

Do you remember any Fuji's game with fake claims? Bastard element mean there're fake claims/WUs though. Idk.

Have you watched Bleach? Pretty sure someone (Kobe?) thought that main characters could be scum team or something. This dude is Ichigo's bff from what i know. So to be honest, this could be either scum or town role.

If this is Soul Society arc scum factions could be similar to this game from 2017 I found on FV:

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/bleach-mafia-i.1102121/page-129#post-57013174

There were 2 scum factions: Aizen's and Ichigo's.

Are you just not reading the responses and running with the narrative you wish to peddle here? No seriously, is this the maturity level I can expect?
I'm not trying to "peddle" a "narrative" - I was responding to Kobe who had commented on our discussion.

This isn't really productive, so I'll drop it, but is it your expectation that I not say anything?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm not trying to "peddle" a "narrative" - I was responding to Kobe who had commented on our discussion.

This isn't really productive, so I'll drop it, but is it your expectation that I not say anything?
My expectation is you don't stick your fingers in your ear and insist I said something I *obviously* didn't. Look, I'm pretty much done with you, so I don't really expect this to mean anything, but we *both* know you're being insincere here.

Sure thing, Adam

- I still think Ultra is scummy, obviously
- Mildly sus about Charlie's "I dont care much if you lynch me" deal. I initially saw that and thought it didnt sound scum-like now I've circled around to thinking that was the point. Of course, you could say that about almost anything, but nonetheless my gut feeling is that I don't trust it, and the game is like 90% gut feeling at this point
- I don't see it as scummy, but I am saying its strange that Ratchet has spent so much time arguing with players he thinks are town. Doesn't seem worth the hassle at this point in the game. But whatever floats his boat, I guess
- I still don't buy into the Pero wagon. I
- I lost the plot on whats going on with Michelle and peoples opinions on Michelle so I've been rereading parts of the thread. But god its draining, you people talk so much about so little
- i dont know whether I'd call it scummy or stupid, but Ekko's play revolving around me feels wack. The guy voted for me with no explanation, said later he has no scum reads, outright admitted he had no idea what case had been made against me to begin with, and then asked ME to explain the "wagon" on myself, when at the time the only votes on me were Prof and his own vote. I didn't even realize he was the same guy who voted for me at the time but rereading it just doesn't make sense. I know this comes across as OMGUS-y but it feels wack.
- I've got no problem believing that Al is town. For now
- Xlaw has posted twice and one of those posts was one of those annoying "summary pls?" type posts. I don't like that. I'm watching him. But there's not much to watch.

Firstly - it's entirely the point, because you're using it being "emotional" to dismiss my claim that your engagement is not, completely, sincere. It's not just the product of this game, either, which I've long since made clear. I, duly, don't believe it's disproportional - it's the exact same cherry-picking you *always* invoke. You can keep relating back the totality of this point to squarely this game, but that's not what I'm arguing.

And of course, you bring sanity into the conversation. You really just can't help yourself.
Wll, I thought it was fairly implicit. Your reliance on injecting emotion as a means to discredit is a hallmark of the alt-right discourse you have undoubtedly seen (and probably engaged in, to be honest), to say nothing of your inability to stick to the point at hand, while presenting the appearance of doing so. Dismissed.
Ah, another example of bringing sanity into it. One would have hoped, after your interaction in Death Note, you'd have reflected a little on the distastefulness, but no doubt you'll defend it as "not a serious insult" or whatever hoops you jumped through last time.

No, I'm saying you're being dishonest in your interactions, and arguing like the Alt-Right do. That's what "verbiage" means, if you didn't know the word you could have just said so.

As for your first point, no, it doesn't require this, it simply requires you to cherry pick.
I've explained. The "politics" aren't relevant, it's the way of arguing that's similar. I could have found a concrete example if I looked hard enough (like claim you argued like Ben Shapiro or something) but I felt the point was transmitted clearly enough. I don't think you geninely believed I thought or claimed you were "Hitler", or that you speak like Hitler, or whatever nonsense you peddled.
That is literally what you said, you pleb.

If this is Soul Society arc scum factions could be similar to this game from 2017 I found on FV:

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/bleach-mafia-i.1102121/page-129#post-57013174

There were 2 scum factions: Aizen's and Ichigo's.
should've thought about it

I looked up bleach games myself (including this one) to get an idea of what my role could be xd

that being said, this wu makes me think Aizen is more of SK. Is there anyone else who could lead "aizen faction" other than Aizen? Could Aizen be consigliere?

Kyoka Suigetsu has been activated​

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Town ,i got my role and everything i have fails on rukia from actions to votes, so i assume there must be some way to reveal true vote counts this game

should've thought about it

I looked up bleach games myself (including this one) to get an idea of what my role could be xd

that being said, this wu makes me think Aizen is more of SK. Is there anyone else who could lead "aizen faction" other than Aizen? Could Aizen be consigliere?
Aizen was definately the main bad guy, hidden until the end of the arc. Though some Gotei 13 captains like Byayakuya and Mayuri were also villanious, but I assume they would be town as they were Gotei 13 members.

Status
Not open for further replies.