General & Others Does mihawk being rayleigh's son help or hurt

If mihawk actually actually the child of rayleigh and shakky does that help or hurt the mihawk agenda?

Meaning mihawk would ties to rayleigh and zoro. Zoro having ties to both of them
Shanks already having ties to roger and luffy. Luffy having ties to both of them

Irrelevant, tbh.

Mihawk has to surpass every swordsman, including Ray, to be WSS, after all. Whether or not Ray is his dad does not matter at all.

H

Herrera95

It makes no fucking different.

Momonosuke is nowhere strong as Oden. Katakuri is nowhere strong as Big Mom. Ace is nowhere strong as Roger.

Being son of someone doesn't make you strong only your hard working does. Unless if you are giving modified genes or DF.

Don't see why it would hurt Mihawk in any way.

I guess it's a good thing for any theorists of Mihawk being the son of Rayleigh and Shakky.

Strength wise, if Rayleigh is Yonko level then Mihawk being slightly stronger than him is fine. Since Mihawk is stronger than Shanks who is a Yonko.

But that doesn't make Mihawk on Roger/Whitebeard strength ballpark though. Mihawk is more comparable with Kaido if anything.

How does it hurts?
To be honest, it only hurts fans with certain (negative) mindset like me, who dislike privileged people.
Someone's strength is related to their talent.
Higher/better talent means higher ceiling, but it also means they're having it easier due to given better tools to work with.
This is why I like Zoro better than Luffy, while both are born with CoC, Zoro works hard to pave his way to the top, while Luffy is helped by DF of destiny.