Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, you don't really have a moral highground here after you've invoked mental stability in your refrain. Moreover, it's not "without evidence", have 5 years of playing with you, and yes, I never even said it had to be malicious. It's dishonest, and insincere, but I can reconcile it at least as not out of malice. But you've talked all over this with your need to make it emotional.
This is what I get for trying to extend an olive branch I suppose. That response was very silly, and I will this treat you as a silly billy.

If I were a Savage I would first kill Town then reveal myself and say I only had Mafia targets left.

It's an incentive to make Town let you stay and Savages have some form of kill protection but not lynch protection.

If they only have Town targets left they're basically anti Town and going to end game like that might be dangerous for their survival.
makes sense

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Normally ICs, in exhange for being host confirmed, are vanilla and have only their vote power.

This is a variation of IC. Normally they're able to receive positive actions I think.
Then i can see AL being Aizen and being one of those roles where abilities do the opposite on him like pokemon ekko, would fit flavour perfectly too,just a tinfoil though

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Then i can see AL being Aizen and being one of those roles where abilities do the opposite on him like pokemon ekko, would fit flavour perfectly too,just a tinfoil though
Hmmm maybe.

I don't know about that particular example but if that were the case, I guess the advantage of it is that he wouldn't be targetted early game, and if abilites do the opposite then no one would target him with positive actions since the WU is saying that it would have no effect.

AL sama

Red Haired
im 100% ok with having Al as main lynch today given actions are locked and aizen was able to get off kyoka then having al be announced as central46 just doesnt sit right, cause i have personally tried submitting an action but was told they are still locked.

al not having an explanation nor even giving hint he would try to clear with host also is questionable.

dude is scum any way we look at it.

central 46 isnt a thing or focale point in the Ryoka Invasion/SS Arc, nor is it "town" aligned if we look at it from a basic standpoint gotei 13 town, ryoka scum, traitors, i have aizen as a possible 3rd party cult/indie or even consig.
outliers who can be millers: division 11, Renji, Kyo but primarily Ukitake.

given kyoka is present and made known its possible the wu is fake all along for al being IC

id be ok with Ratchet as second wagon dudes push felt forced and faked he bowed out as quick as it started and went from a scumread to town read.
if you wanna lynch me cause my role was locked then go ahead

I just got my role and its quite something

MUUGEN

天下無双
if you wanna lynch me cause my role was locked then go ahead

I just got my role and its quite something
so you should have a better understanding of your ability and how it was outed.

instead of clearing it you say go ahead and lynch me.

given youre saying it is quite something while there should be a drawback for "host confirming" you it doesnt seem like you have one.

MUUGEN

天下無双
since you stated you contributed so much so early that you didnt think youd return yet youve been able to commit hours to trying to be the smarter and most just between you and ultra.

Status
Not open for further replies.