Status
Not open for further replies.
But based on the arc, the gotei 13 should want her dead and the ryoka should want her alive
Well, from Pero's perspective that makes the most sense.

If he's town with character that's invading gotei 13 then Rukia is probably town too.
If he's scum with character that's invading gotei 13, he won't say Rukia is anything but town.

How i see it, if Pero turns out to be scum, Rukia is either his teammate or maybe town traitor. Town traitor would make sense flavour wise i think.

whats the actual case in chuck never read back to see what happened with his slot
short version

Kobe claimed miller when out roles were still blocked. Pero pointed it out. I assumed Kobe simply slipped and said this.

:gokulaugh:

it's official, i'm stanning pero this game

Vote Lynch Kobe

i mean, i might change it obviously, but damn

This is where the whole push started. Just read posts after this one. Multiple people, including Adam, didn't like "i mean" part saying i'm preparing a way out in case this wagon didn't pick up, saying i'm dishonest and shet. I went pretty defensive about it and noone liked it.

More or less this.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
yo, Blue

Do you have some strong stances so far? Like, scum-town ones
Hmmm I didn't pay much attention to it, most discussion was about semantics or nitpicking but lemme see

Town leans

Waifubro
Ultra
SK
AL

Scum leans

Flower (I just cannot see the similar behaviour from past games and not meta read it as scum behaviour)
Maybe Psy
Maybe Reborn

Indie

Prof

I didn't see anything that particularly pinged me. Plus it's a lot of posts so it's a but harder to keep up. I myself skipped a few pages

Okay, do you believe my point there was to say anything beyond "you argue like the alt-right and you've probably engaged in right-wing dialogue like this"? Like honestly.
...Because this is a mafia game and this crap is completely unsolicited!

At the very least don't champion yourself as some knight of logic and rigor when your immediate reaction to conflict in a conflict-centered game is to insinuate your accuser is going above and beyond the game without evidence, and then call them "Alt-right", and then attempt to gaslight them into thinking this is a perfectly reasonable and measured response!

Hmmm I didn't pay much attention to it, most discussion was about semantics or nitpicking but lemme see

Town leans

Waifubro
Ultra
SK
AL

Scum leans

Flower (I just cannot see the similar behaviour from past games and not meta read it as scum behaviour)
Maybe Psy
Maybe Reborn

Indie

Prof

I didn't see anything that particularly pinged me. Plus it's a lot of posts so it's a but harder to keep up. I myself skipped a few pages
yo, i thought i was the only one who think Prof is indeed indie but decided to backtrack on it when he saw people aren't happy about it :v

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
...Because this is a mafia game and this crap is completely unsolicited!

At the very least don't champion yourself as some knight of logic and rigor when your immediate reaction to conflict in a conflict-centered game is to insinuate your accuser is going above and beyond the game without evidence, and then call them "Alt-right", and then attempt to gaslight them into thinking this is a perfectly reasonable and measured response!
I mean, you don't really have a moral highground here after you've invoked mental stability in your refrain. Moreover, it's not "without evidence", have 5 years of playing with you, and yes, I never even said it had to be malicious. It's dishonest, and insincere, but I can reconcile it at least as not out of malice. But you've talked all over this with your need to make it emotional.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
im 100% ok with having Al as main lynch today given actions are locked and aizen was able to get off kyoka then having al be announced as central46 just doesnt sit right, cause i have personally tried submitting an action but was told they are still locked.

al not having an explanation nor even giving hint he would try to clear with host also is questionable.

dude is scum any way we look at it.

central 46 isnt a thing or focale point in the Ryoka Invasion/SS Arc, nor is it "town" aligned if we look at it from a basic standpoint gotei 13 town, ryoka scum, traitors, i have aizen as a possible 3rd party cult/indie or even consig.
outliers who can be millers: division 11, Renji, Kyo but primarily Ukitake.

given kyoka is present and made known its possible the wu is fake all along for al being IC

id be ok with Ratchet as second wagon dudes push felt forced and faked he bowed out as quick as it started and went from a scumread to town read.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
roight just as we didnt haveapollo care for brokis cfd comment on him which i also tagged rathet in and he ignored it as well.

yet it was the basis for his scumread against me.

in that iso i directly asked ratchet multiple questions regarding his scumread against me he has still yet to answer any one of those questions in even prior to that he was avoiding any real answering of my questions overall, so much so that he bowed out of the entire engagement overall, now he has no problem going back n forth with a player he has given a town read to on multiple occasions.

do explain how i wasnt being honest when ive been quoting everything shes been stating.
Apollo joked about the CFD comment that Broki made on him:
Is this ur lovely way of saying we should cfd Apollo? because I'd be totally down for it hehe~♡
There highest lynch doesn't even have that many votes so it would be easy to swing it into any cute direction at the end of day~♡
Today, I had a dream where I was stabbed by a girl in the chest.

Now I woke up, and see that I was stabbed by a girl in the back.

Never trust an anime villainess.
Again, players react differently to your baits, Muugen. Not everyone has the same reply, but they will all generally reply and not ignore a player saying they'll CFD them.

You will have to ping Ratchet for any questions he didn't answer of yours. I think he was explaining some of them to you and some of them in his argument with Ultra.

Coming to your argument with Michelle, it's these posts:
your entire case against me has been a big oMGuS
It hasn't really. She's called out Dest for his read list and you for an RNG list. It really feels like you have labeled her incorrectly as OMGUSing you. Maybe she just doesn't like players using RNG.

supposedly you werent going to be around so you were just going to park your vote on ultra. given youre just sheeping ratchet at this point why did you change your vote?

what is/was your case on ultra to begin with?
here you are calling Kobe a wolf after knowing he had claimed miller.

your sus on him was based off him calling you out for sheeping ratchet and ratchet not questioning it.
The first question is not needed. Changing a vote is actually a townier trait as I see it.

Her vote on Ultra was because she was following Ratchet's read of him, and then she changed her vote to Kobe because she explains that Kobe being her scum mate in another game should know her behavior better now.

Not to mention the quote you picked was from page 33. And I remember her saying that a miller isn't an IC in some of her posts. So she had her reasons to suspect him then.
so you are going to throw around i am a 'wolf" but wont bother making an actual case against me.

youre throwing hard for your team rn

is your team ratchet, flower and broki?
I have no idea how you actually got Broki here. It seems like you just threw her name in for lols or something.

Mashiro Blue

yo, i thought i was the only one who think Prof is indeed indie but decided to backtrack on it when he saw people aren't happy about it :v
I think he is indeed Indie, the backtrack made it extremely obvious.

Savage/SK Prof was testing the waters. If he received a positive response he would've sticked to it.

If he was purely Pro Town, he woudn't have claimed otherwise.

Very low possibility that he was doing it as scum. It's still possible but I don't think he would claim Savage if so.

(Prof if you're reading this just remember that I'm an indie lover and we are bff)

im 100% ok with having Al as main lynch today given actions are locked and aizen was able to get off kyoka then having al be announced as central46 just doesnt sit right, cause i have personally tried submitting an action but was told they are still locked.

al not having an explanation nor even giving hint he would try to clear with host also is questionable.

dude is scum any way we look at it.

central 46 isnt a thing or focale point in the Ryoka Invasion/SS Arc, nor is it "town" aligned if we look at it from a basic standpoint gotei 13 town, ryoka scum, traitors, i have aizen as a possible 3rd party cult/indie or even consig.
outliers who can be millers: division 11, Renji, Kyo but primarily Ukitake.

given kyoka is present and made known its possible the wu is fake all along for al being IC

id be ok with Ratchet as second wagon dudes push felt forced and faked he bowed out as quick as it started and went from a scumread to town read.
Would he be able to make fake WU with abilities being locked though? I assumed 2 WUs we've seen are something that's activated automatically. Like at the start of the game or after 24hs. Not something that you have to use.

I think he is indeed Indie, the backtrack made it extremely obvious.

Savage/SK Prof was testing the waters. If he received a positive response he would've sticked to it.

If he was purely Pro Town, he woudn't have claimed otherwise.

Very low possibility that he was doing it as scum. It's still possible but I don't think he would claim Savage if so.

(Prof if you're reading this just remember that I'm an indie lover and we are bff)
i mean, assuming he's has to kill specific town/mafia roles, just start with mafia and we're good

like, required townies can die to mafia kills before he touches them anyway

Mashiro Blue

i mean, assuming he's has to kill specific town/mafia roles, just start with mafia and we're good

like, required townies can die to mafia kills before he touches them anyway
If I were a Savage I would first kill Town then reveal myself and say I only had Mafia targets left.

It's an incentive to make Town let you stay and Savages have some form of kill protection but not lynch protection.

If they only have Town targets left they're basically anti Town and going to end game like that might be dangerous for their survival.

Status
Not open for further replies.