Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
what have i exactly been dishonest about ratchet?
what logic was i unable to qualify?
in which way do you think i played to ultra?
so you dont believe kobes miller claim then?

surely you just missed these right?
1 - explained
2 - xplained
3 - definitely explained
4 - that would be correct, unless you think scum would never fake claim miller(!)

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I think I liked some of mangos posts but then he kinda vanished, down for Reborn, would like to see more of apollo before he gets cfd'd, ekko idk

YoTan passed my vibe check on the PR stuff since he questioned uwu back then so I'd rather like to keep him
id say its NAI for mango tbh hes done both and even when we were mates he had a legit excuse for inactivity then so if hes gone it isnt cause hes purposefully avoid the thread.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
4 - that would be correct, unless you think scum would never fake claim miller(!)
i mean i dont tend to believe them at first glance but your entire debate against me in any game youve stated how stupid i sound so how stupid do you sound now. further more you've cried when i have questioned you being miller.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i mean i dont tend to believe them at first glance but your entire debate against me in any game youve stated how stupid i sound so how stupid do you sound now. further more you've cried when i have questioned you being miller.
What does me saying you're stupid have to do with this? I haven't done that here by the way, I just don't think your current perspective is very helpful. You're welcome to prove me wrong.

so you should have a better understanding of your ability and how it was outed.

instead of clearing it you say go ahead and lynch me.

given youre saying it is quite something while there should be a drawback for "host confirming" you it doesnt seem like you have one.
I think Fuji's writeup mentioned drawbacks? No vote power and not being able to benefit from helpful actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.