Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Ultra, Ratchet, Dest, call it a gut feel but there’s just something off about them. Ratchet seems to be pushing but not really pushing, trying but not really trying.
Ultra seems too cozy and happy, never seen him so relaxed before, just odd. Reminds me of AM’s game where he was scum. As for Dest, idk, gut feel.

It was a mistake and not an escape route.
What are your reads besides me?
I do find it peculiar that Dest mirrored my vote and has parked it there with me.

I would have expected to see him move it

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Early on? yes that was kinda the entire ordeal regarding his push. You wanna deny that now?
I will - at least I'm pretty sure the original reason behind his wagon was mainly to do with his interactions around Flower's lynch. Namely, he didn't commit to a position, and hedged his bets.

I will - at least I'm pretty sure the original reason behind his wagon was mainly to do with his interactions around Flower's lynch. Namely, he didn't commit to a position, and hedged his bets.
I literally remember you saying that he claimed yes to be scum and that's why you voted him, and dude threw a tantrum about how him joking about being scum went sideways.

Status
Not open for further replies.