Status
Not open for further replies.
Given this, what's your position on AL? And why Neighbour SoulKiller?
I will assume Al is town for my own sanity.

I'm using it as a psuedo cop - he's kind of an inbetweener and I wanted a better read on him. Based on his initial response, I would say not good. He's very flustered despite showing my hand. Could just be being stubborn, but I think I caught him off guard.

Soul has no excuse - I proved to him straightaway I am town. I can do so in public if I must.

It's either you claim there or I lynch you.
Go ahead and do it in public, dude basically said that I need to read the first letter of every post he made from the beginning of the game until the end. Told him I will look a

Didn't prove shit, he only stated a specific information that I won't out in the case the dude is actually townie but hell shall freeze over 10 times before I claim to anyone when they neighbor chat me and demand a claim from the get go because he says so.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I will assume Al is town for my own sanity.

I'm using it as a psuedo cop - he's kind of an inbetweener and I wanted a better read on him. Based on his initial response, I would say not good. He's very flustered despite showing my hand. Could just be being stubborn, but I think I caught him off guard.
I'm inclined to agree re AL, but you having an ability that serves as an IC does give some pause for consideration. I assume there is a drawback to you not using it?

Go ahead and do it in public, dude basically said that I need to read the first letter of every post he made from the beginning of the game until the end. Told him I will look a

Didn't prove shit, he only stated a specific information that I won't out in the case the dude is actually townie but hell shall freeze over 10 times before I claim to anyone when they neighbor chat me and demand a claim from the get go because he says so.
I didn't say all my posts, just until it stops being legible. Not that it matters. Now that you have drawn attention to this, you are going to fall under even more pressure! Fool!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Psylocke: Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix
Kiku: Dr_Professor83 -> Ultra -> Ekkologix
MangoSenpai: Kobe -> Pot Goblin -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> Charlie -> Ekkologix
Lord Melkor: Dr_Professor83 -> TheAncientCenturion -> Adam -> Ekkologix
UwU: Ekkologix

@Psylocke @Kiku @MangoSenpai @Lord Melkor @~UwU~

any of u have questions for me? not like im hiding or anything

i'll consider this dismissed if none asks me something in the next idk 30 mins to an hour
What in your mind was the thought process behind copying my speech from weebs?

I'm inclined to agree re AL, but you having an ability that serves as an IC does give some pause for consideration. I assume there is a drawback to you not using it?
The only drawback would be that if people are questioning OC I guess my claim isn't that much of a slam dunk, but it's still *enough*

I didn't say all my posts, just until it stops being legible. Not that it matters. Now that you have drawn attention to this, you are going to fall under even more pressure! Fool!
Bold of you to assume I fear any kind of pressure, I thrive in it. I brought it out publicly to clear the air on your BS 'Oh I got something' lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
GIVen the current wagons, I think we could probably go ahead and extract a full claim from Pero and Ekko. Will see from there, I don't like how Charlie has slipped by too. Reborn wagon seems to be going nowhere?

Emil

Certified Memelord
My main question: why did you vote for me, and then say you have no idea what the case against me is, and then ask me to explain the "wagon" on me(a "wagon" consisting solely of Prof and Yourself)
oh

there was a wagon on u. i saw ultra vote on u and (correct me if im wrong) ask others to vote on u. i assumed there was a wagon of some sort going on there. i coulda sworn i saw 4 votes on u at some point

as for why i voted, no reason of my own. someone else needed support on their wagon so i wanted to help, then i asked for the case afterwards

i dont remember who im voting now but i think i moved from u to someone else. i have not been told wat the case on u was either (or forgot)

Status
Not open for further replies.