Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
im not urahara no but i dont have a reason to not belive hes not in game

surely fuji wont give scum a fake thats not in the arc...
The more you defend this fake write up, the less I am fond of your face, Mr. Usopp.

Let me be clear; Mr. Fujishiro will only allow characters from the arc in this game.
Don't risk your life so recklessly, Mr. Kobe. Your voice is one of reason around here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The more you defend this fake write up, the less I am fond of your face, Mr. Usopp.

Let me be clear; Mr. Fujishiro will only allow characters from the arc in this game.

Don't risk your life so recklessly, Mr. Kobe. Your voice is one of reason around here.
do u know this somehow? can urhara be a game mech and not a role then?

u cant say i am defending the WU when it seems u have info that i dont have about it being bad lol. put urself in me shoes etc..

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
do u know this somehow? can urhara be a game mech and not a role then?

u cant say i am defending the WU when it seems u have info that i dont have about it being bad lol. put urself in me shoes etc..
Mr. Usopp, I understand the confusion surrounding you but I implore you to remain calm and understand that Urahara is not in this arc nor in this game.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Fuck, was hoping to buy a cool toy.

Could the Central 46 be a similar fake then?
I have some suspicion of that as well and all write ups, Mr. Dest. Central 46 served no purpose in the arc and was defacto exterminated before the arc began proper. It was singularly a cover for Mr. Aizen.

I did not read the post/write up myself, but I believe someone revealed the write up to be referring to Al Sama?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I have some suspicion of that as well and all write ups, Mr. Dest. Central 46 served no purpose in the arc and was defacto exterminated before the arc began proper. It was singularly a cover for Mr. Aizen.

I did not read the post/write up myself, but I believe someone revealed the write up to be referring to Al Sama?
big if true. AL's WU being fake is :bignews:

btw TAC is shiryu confirmed with the DF in ur avi? also why's haku there lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
The Ryoka Invasion

For the Crime of sharing spiritual pressure with a human Rukia Kuchiki is hereby sentenced to be executed!

And though she resigned herself to her fate, her friends did not....

Attention members of the Gotei 13!

These intruders intend to defile our sacred laws and must be deal with accordingly.

@AL sama has been revealed as being the Central 46 !

They posess no vote power, and cannot be aided in any way. They will be deliberating the happenings of this game deep underground.

@TheAncientCenturion

if this is fake its big news

we can yeet AL today

maybe we yeet flowa otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.