Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is an odd situation, because Mr. Al would be effectively aired out as Mr. Aizen following this write up. I have the suspicion it is faked and trying to push blame on Mr. Al because I cannot see the host doing something like that to Mr. Aizen.
do u have info or not

also is ur info subject to bastard or not

use red for absolute truth

@Ultra who are your main 3 scum/lc?
Pero - reasons stated
SK since he blustered hard when I pressed him in neighbor chat. I immediately claimed something that should clear his suspicion and refused to claim voting vaguely he'd work with me later. I am a little annoyed he is not getting voted more because he soft outted my role and this is a waste of I don't get a claim from him by the duration of the neighbor chat, but at this point anything he tells me is probably suspect anyway.
Reborn - Think he has mostly stayed back and made generic takes, kinda just sheeped the arguments on Michelle.

MUUGEN

天下無双
Pero - reasons stated
SK since he blustered hard when I pressed him in neighbor chat. I immediately claimed something that should clear his suspicion and refused to claim voting vaguely he'd work with me later. I am a little annoyed he is not getting voted more because he soft outted my role and this is a waste of I don't get a claim from him by the duration of the neighbor chat, but at this point anything he tells me is probably suspect anyway.
Reborn - Think he has mostly stayed back and made generic takes, kinda just sheeped the arguments on Michelle.
cool, what do you make of doc and his indie claims?

See, if you don't claim instantly when I have removed potential doubts you could have, I'm going to assume you're asking for time to make something up. That's why I put time pressure on you.
Wrong, if someone claims when asked then something is fishy. Also, it’s bold of you to assume that I would have claimed to you to begin with. You were never getting a claim out of me. Especially this early. More so over the basis of nothing. You refused to cooperate, discuss, nothing. You wanted the apple from the get go and that’s now how the worlds work. You literally picked the wrong person for this theatre play from you knowing that I absolutely despise claiming.

You effectively burned any bridge of me cooperating with you the moment you started threatening me from the get go to get a claim. You stated you have undisputed proof that you are town, and whatever information you outed did was not a proof in my eyes. You need to know your audience before pulling such a theatre play. You come to the thread immediately and say I need to be lynched because I refused to fully claim my role to you? Why do I have to claim to you? You know this vote of yours has absolutely no basis. It’s a theatre play by you that fell flat and if you are indeed townie then it’s another game throwing play by you. Similar to when you said I am scum when I was the doctor and forced town own doctor to die. Plus, I am very wary of neighbour chats since literally last game same shit happened and it was a scum ability.

>vote SoulKiller because he did not claim to me when I asked him to.

just lol.

Yo Tan, didn't you pop up yesterday and if memory serves me right stated that you will be catching up? Now you come here and say that you only read 41 pages? The only thing you wanted to comment on is the flavor talk is nothing else? scum chat is cozy I feel?
Nope instead i asked for a summary realising i won't be able to catch up. That was ignored so i tried reading up where i left before but i felt asleep.

MUUGEN

天下無双
@Pot Goblin i also didnt see much from him nor did anything necessarily ping me about him albeit like 98% of his post were also fluff.

not really seeing either town or scum PG here. the only real glimmer of gamesolving/participation i gathered from him was questioning why X and I had him in our scumpiles.

PG give me your updated reads list and thoughts so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.