Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny you paint it as nonsense when your entire argument is based on nonsense "He didn't claim to me after I threatned and demanded a claim, i am sad." . Nothing was talked around, points were addressed directly and you decided to ignore it completely because you have nothing really to say to it. You know you are wrong.
You have not once, not a singular time, attempted to address in the pm why *specifically* you don't trust my claim, so it's quite obvious you don't have a good reason, but hey, you don't mind a challenge

in the post I quoted you literally stated you don't answer that question directly and want people judge you base on your playstyle which I am. But I am wondering what was the point of the PR?
I just quoted it but im going to add color now so u see it here:

Since u quoted apollo, what's ur thoughts on him again?

I needed to start somewhere today so I pretty much just checked the ppl that were commenting on my supposed post restriction, I mainly didn't like uwu and apollo tbh, I think blue also commented + tpein but idk what to make of them so far and prolly a few more but I'd have to read back and see of they pass the vibe check.

Also I only did it to see if it's like in previous game where at least 3 scum were entertaining my pr lol
Read it because I'm not going to quote it another time

youve played long enough to know this isnt how every single person plays and when was that ever brokis MO?
Unless she wants to bring attention to herself in a negative way i dont see the reason th fake PR for a bad reason.

Maybe she broke PR but played it off as she never had it

what do you think is more likely of the two and what are your current thoughts on kiku?
I would say first. Tho what kiku said about not wanting repeat herself to ultra, i can understand

Emil

Certified Memelord

Alright so where to begin, let's start with the elephant of the room.

Ultra, I thougth some of his early pushes felt oppurtunistic, but liked how he pressured multiple people and got conversations going. Felt his early was weak but got better as the game progressed and asked thought provoking questions to try and gauge out players. I initially had him as null until later into the game where he started entering my town lean. His back and forth with ratchet I thought he looked better in that interaction. Then he hit with with neighbor chat, and surprise surprise the first words out of his mouth is that he demands a claim immediatly after he provide an undisputed proof (spoiler alert, whatever he provided is not undisputed proof). The way he approached the entire thing stinks, I do not appreciate people who knocks on my door and threaten to lynch me if I don't claim. That's now how the world works and he immediatly hopped into the thread and started boasting about how he has something on me. When he didn't, he simply didn't like that I was wary of the entire situation and that I won't give information out willingly. I am not a person who claims and I won't do it because a person demands it from me. Especially in a threatning matter and I won't claim, not now. Not ever. He honestly brought this entire thing on himself, and I have no sympathy if it bites him in the back. Don't fuck with me and try and do some theatre play. He did it once and costed town doctor role. I have every right to be wary of neighboring chat, especially with past few games scum having abilities like these and Flower used something similar to AL last game I played. So I have every right to be wary of everything said to me in such situation. Ultra effectively burned any chance of cooperating with me with the way he approached the situation. Know your audience before engaging with them. With that being said, I do see town him making such plays tbh, make these bravado plays and think he hit the jackpot. I can tell he is frustrated and using empathy now to push his objective but little does he know that at worst this is lose lose situation to town, and at best it's him flipping scum. There is no inbetween here and the only winners out of this stupid play of his is scum here. I am right now currently leaning on him being more town side than scum tbh. Despite his bad play I do see him doing something like this as town unfortunately since I seen him do something like that in the past.

Michelle, early game was michelle was honestly scummy. I didn't like how she was picking apart my posts and replyng to things specifically out of context. Plus her actions what she did early on was contradicatory to her statements, regarding inactivity and blaming other people to take things out of context when she herself was doing so. Her pocket attempt at ratchet early on wasn't the best either. However I feel like her later posts looked much better, I liked her iso on appollo and I felt like she was fiercy in defending herself and contributing on scum hunting. Def got some townie vibes from her as the game goes on. Willing to give her a town lean for now, but if I notice some slow down in her play then that will be good indication that I misjudged. So I hope she keeps the momentoum going.

X, he is active and contributing/scum hunting on the thread. One thing I use to try to gauge X alignment is to see if I usually nod my head when I read his posts, does his logic make sense? is he scum hunting from a town POV? and I found myself nodding with his posts and thought process, we had a mind melt at one point which is usually a good sign, so don't mind putting him to town lean for now.

Broker, not sure what to make of her faking that PR yet. She did not answer my question on why she was faking a PR but I liked how she was actively scum hunting. She had confidence aura, although i had a stronger town read on her because I thought the PR indicated to a specific character and with that going away, I do still have her as town lean purely based on the content of her posts so far which I thought was good enough to warrant a town lean.

Mango, as stated earlier, I thought that mango was geninuely trying to figure things out and him questioning adam looked geniune to me. I also liked how he reflected on his own posts and acknowledged that he voted for pero for the wrong reasons. I thought that scum mango wouldn't really make such posts tbh. I would like to see more of him though.

Lind, looking over his posts he seems calm, collected, and not afraid to engage and call people out on wrong reasoning when needed. I didn't really feel any malicious intentions behind his posts and the way he broke down his reads were logical and made sense. I don't remember much from the last time we played together. I feel like if he is scum then he is doing a pretty good job. Looking forward to see more of him tbh.

I will be breaking those into multiple posts to not make a huge wallie.
i think ultra is town too, even if the play seems stupid from ur PoV i appricate him taking an effort to maybe make something happen and move game forward one way or another

i will add that mechanically speaking scum in fuji games often have these neighbor chats. i had one myself last game. but the hold off here is why wud scum!ultra try to pocket you out of everyone anyway. certainly seems like too much of an effort for very minimal gain and high risk, given that u seem like the type of players that are hard to pocket and also the type of players that can catch ultra if he messes up in the neighbor chat.

now in regards to you, im not going to force u to do it but id suggest maybe opening up to ultra a bit. if this makes u think we r both potential teammates so be it, im willing to prove my towniness one way or another even if ultra turns out scum, but i think the best way to catch if he is one wud be to give him a bit about urself and see what he does with it

i dont see a town or scum motive from u to town read a player but not want to work with them. only makes u seem like selfish.. or indie in that regard

Emil

Certified Memelord
Clearly doesn't.

Town reads me. Have a strong town claim. Does not claim to me in complete privacy. He's scum. He got caught with his pants down and his manhood is flailing in the wind!
he might be indie

or like team aizen, which is probably a team of indies

like scar's team in areis game

You have not once, not a singular time, attempted to address in the pm why *specifically* you don't trust my claim, so it's quite obvious you don't have a good reason, but hey, you don't mind a challenge
Don't twist things sir. It was more like you didn't give a chance for any discussion to even happen . You were quick to start playing with fire and made no room for discussion. As I stated, you burned the bridge of cooperation here. Do I think it's plausible ? sure, things checks out with what you said after I took a look at it later today and its more probable that you would make such plays as townie and have you as townie lean. Which is why I think this is eventually a lost cause and only scum is really winning here. Is it an undisputed proof as you claim it is? uhhh no not really. Unless the host himself confirms it to me, nothing really is undisputed proof. You were quick to jump the gun and was the one who did not wanna cooperate and played with fire with your silly threats. As I said, know your audience before you engage with them. You assumed I would claim to you when I never had any intentions to claim to you or to anyone for that matter. Was I willing to cooperate and verfy your claim? def but you didn't want that not me. So spare me this nonsense. You the one who approached this the wrong way.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Unless she wants to bring attention to herself in a negative way i dont see the reason th fake PR for a bad reason.

Maybe she broke PR but played it off as she never had it
shes had enough pr to not to carelessly break one - i think she even said she broke her sims one but kept using it. i could be wrong there but broki plays the pr perfectly fine.

she quoted her reasons so what do you make of it

i think ultra is town too, even if the play seems stupid from ur PoV i appricate him taking an effort to maybe make something happen and move game forward one way or another

i will add that mechanically speaking scum in fuji games often have these neighbor chats. i had one myself last game. but the hold off here is why wud scum!ultra try to pocket you out of everyone anyway. certainly seems like too much of an effort for very minimal gain and high risk, given that u seem like the type of players that are hard to pocket and also the type of players that can catch ultra if he messes up in the neighbor chat.

now in regards to you, im not going to force u to do it but id suggest maybe opening up to ultra a bit. if this makes u think we r both potential teammates so be it, im willing to prove my towniness one way or another even if ultra turns out scum, but i think the best way to catch if he is one wud be to give him a bit about urself and see what he does with it

i dont see a town or scum motive from u to town read a player but not want to work with them. only makes u seem like selfish.. or indie in that regard
The fact that I chose to target him and not some rube that I could easily wax should further evidence that I'm townie and not scum but he's not having it. Once again, I do not mind, but I don't want to let him go. He gave me nothing, not a damn thing, and that's no good when I gave him something appreciable. If not lynched he needs to be pried open another way unless he starts cooperating.

Clearly doesn't.

Town reads me. Have a strong town claim. Does not claim to me in complete privacy. He's scum. He got caught with his pants down and his manhood is flailing in the wind!
Oh spare me this fucking bullshit. You didn't claim, you didn't say shit, you basically said a specific information and that's it, it was no where a undisputed proof, so spare this bullshit from you. You didn't wanna even cooperate, you hit me with a neighbor chat and started going off with threatning bullshit thinking you are the shit and immediatly jumped the gun. Knowing very well I don't fucking claim nor will I claim to anyone who approach me with such trash approach. You butthurt your silly play fell flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.