Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm about 10 pages behind. Am i top wagon or something? Do i need to claim?

Btw i saw someone asking people for "i'm Town" so I'm Town
im 162 pages behind lol

idk, did u do anything sus? why r u asking me if u need to claim lol. what kinda question is that

Don't twist things sir. It was more like you didn't give a chance for any discussion to even happen . You were quick to start playing with fire and made no room for discussion. As I stated, you burned the bridge of cooperation here. Do I think it's plausible ? sure, things checks out with what you said after I took a look at it later today and its more probable that you would make such plays as townie and have you as townie lean. Which is why I think this is eventually a lost cause and only scum is really winning here. Is it an undisputed proof as you claim it is? uhhh no not really. Unless the host himself confirms it to me, nothing really is undisputed proof. You were quick to jump the gun and was the one who did not wanna cooperate and played with fire with your silly threats. As I said, know your audience before you engage with them. You assumed I would claim to you when I never had any intentions to claim to you or to anyone for that matter. Was I willing to cooperate and verfy your claim? def but you didn't want that not me. So spare me this nonsense. You the one who approached this the wrong way.
Hohoho. Once again Soul, I didn't assume you would claim, not would I assume any scum in your position would claim in the timeframe I laid out for them. I just know I have the upper hand regardless of outcome, andi intend to leverage that.

shes had enough pr to not to carelessly break one - i think she even said she broke her sims one but kept using it. i could be wrong there but broki plays the pr perfectly fine.

she quoted her reasons so what do you make of it
Nothing is done without a reason. Maybe she did it for reactions, but even then you play it for like few hours at best, not first 24 hours

And lets presume she did have PR for reactions, what did she learn from it? Was there any benefit to her play? What can she tell bcs of it?

Or she did fot attention cause she is bored idk

Emil

Certified Memelord
The fact that I chose to target him and not some rube that I could easily wax should further evidence that I'm townie and not scum but he's not having it. Once again, I do not mind, but I don't want to let him go. He gave me nothing, not a damn thing, and that's no good when I gave him something appreciable. If not lynched he needs to be pried open another way unless he starts cooperating.
he already said he lean town on u. not working with u beyond this is straight up selfish so idk

maybe atleast a middle ground option - instead of full claim he can claim something veritable atleast

btw just curious what was the basis of the target choice? did u town read him? scum read him? want to catch him in a lie etc..?

there r also roles that maybe will cult the player if they claim to them or smth, but id imagine if thats the case u wouldnt publicly announce this whole thing unprompted

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Good morning!
We policy lynch Ekko for his flavor talk?

Someone role crushed me. if it's from town is a bad choice.
If it's from scum I am right about Muugen. I will go with the second one, town should understand what my intentions are in this game and not use role crush on me.
Hold it right there.:stop:

@MUUGEN isn't bold enough to role crush his scum read day one.

I crushed you...like an ant :zehaha:

Hohoho. Once again Soul, I didn't assume you would claim, not would I assume any scum in your position would claim in the timeframe I laid out for them. I just know I have the upper hand regardless of outcome, andi intend to leverage that.
If you assumed I wouldn't claim or out any information then how come you view it as scum? You know I don't out information willingly nor do I like claiming period. You don't come threatning to lynch someone and demand a claim or get lynched. Neighbor chat are scum abilities and I seen it many times. Not sure where this upper hand is coming from? you never had any upper hand.

You not leveraging anything here, you had a position and you burned it with fire.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Nothing is done without a reason. Maybe she did it for reactions, but even then you play it for like few hours at best, not first 24 hours

And lets presume she did have PR for reactions, what did she learn from it? Was there any benefit to her play? What can she tell bcs of it?

Or she did fot attention cause she is bored idk
what she learned is yo and michelle are town, uwu pero and whoever else questioned the pr is scum.

GIVen the current wagons, I think we could probably go ahead and extract a full claim from Pero and Ekko. Will see from there, I don't like how Charlie has slipped by too. Reborn wagon seems to be going nowhere?
It's quite interesting that ekko picked up so fast when we placed our votes on Reborn lol

Totally not suspicious

>Neighbor chat me
>demands a claim or i get lynched.

Ultra is more of a town lean so I find ur reaction rather weird

Oh spare me this fucking bullshit. You didn't claim, you didn't say shit, you basically said a specific information and that's it, it was no where a undisputed proof, so spare this bullshit from you. You didn't wanna even cooperate, you hit me with a neighbor chat and started going off with threatning bullshit thinking you are the shit and immediatly jumped the gun. Knowing very well I don't fucking claim nor will I claim to anyone who approach me with such trash approach. You butthurt your silly play fell flat.
Well it's certainly a good thing I didn't give more info considering your response - but in any case I gave you enough to the point where you should have assigned a reasonable degree of trust. My only condition is that you provide me info in short order and you failed to do so. Nothing "butthurt" about it - I have you a test and you didn't pass, so now we move on to phase two!

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
mango what are your thoughts on flower claiming sajin?

& I always want to take a look at blue - i believe hes scum here, even when hes town he still has some sort of engagement in the game - same with pero about 98% of his post have been pure fluff out of 43 post this is all i really gathered from him.

in regards to game talk it was all revolving around Doc and his slot about being indie.

another activity excuse from a player who is willing to just shitpost instead of just subbing out if he doesnt feel up to actually playing the game nor does he feel as if he has time to commit.

funnily enough he was able to answer this question but ignored me when i asked him for thoughts/reads here:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/bleach-soul-society-arc.40179/post-4134679

he had minimal engagement with SK or AL and it was all fluff with Rat.

i do like his scumlist but he never elaborated on either side of his reads given even if he isnt participating the guy normally follows game relatively closely. im not seeing that here so far.

reverts back to more talk on Doc being Indie but has not tried to properly engage with him in resolving the "slip/claim"

what flavor would you make Doc out to be?

just some more flavor banter nothing to note outside of his small reads list and indie talk.

i didnt like this post as hes doing the good old if i was this id do that talk.

the only post i semi liked cause he is fan of Soul Eater.
I don't remember enough about flavour to pinpoint stuff like that.

Shounen lovers should be able to know though.

Status
Not open for further replies.