Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck, was hoping to buy a cool toy.

Could the Central 46 be a similar fake then?
I wouldn't be surprised if at least one scum tries to throw shade at central 46, funny that it's destroya who isn't looking too hot so far

Underworld broker and ratchet voted me without tagging me :sus:

Can't blame them. I guess they were Too afraid to go face to face with the great Blackbeard :zehaha:
I never tag ppl when I vote, u should be following the thread to see it or ur scum buddies tell u

Emil

Certified Memelord
Quoting all these and answering it in one since it's basically the same thing. So let's recap.

>I get a neighbor chat ability, I am wary of it obviously since every game I played in this website had scum ability neighbor chat.
>Ultra enters the neighbor chat and immediatly threaten to lynch me if I don't claim, he said he will provide an undisputed proof that he is townie.
>I told him I am willing to cooperate since I was cooking at the that if he is indeed townie and that i will double check the information he gave me later today.
>Ultra didn't wanna cooperate at all and doubled down on threatneing and went to the thread saying he has something on me.
>I called him out to it and put the entire thing to light. Because I won't be having none of this nonsense.
>He has nothing on me, he barged into my house threatning me and I didn't fold because I am wary of the entire situation and placed a vote because of that.

I don't know about you peeps, but if you come with such attitude and threaten from the get go and think by being an intimidating fella would work on me then you got something else coming for you.

This quote down below is a response to ultra little while ago. Which further explains what really went down and my position.
the only thing i dont get is how u make these posts but still town read him

@Ultra, SK dislikes claims, he gave this mindset to me, I was almost lynched in a game until my hydra mate came and claimed we are bodyguard. Since then I started to look at claims in other way.
That's not really damning if you look at it objectively.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I wouldn't be surprised if at least one scum tries to throw shade at central 46, funny that it's destroya who isn't looking too hot so far

I never tag ppl when I vote, u should be following the thread to see it or ur scum buddies tell u
Another one who doesn't think before speaking.

Indigo gave a notification when gave vote count and your and ratchet name was there

Catch up quickly because it's time to cook you as well

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
i just lost some brain cells reading this

I scum read you

I rced you.

You sussed muugen

I came and said it was me

You - I did it to protect my scummate

Why a scummate will out himself to protect another of his mate D1?

You lost all the credibility. You are clearly scum.

Time to chop you off, Scum Michelle
i can guess your ability so ill throw you in the townleans

BUT I DO EXPECT SOME READS/THOUGHTS FROM YOU MOVING FORWARD

Emil

Certified Memelord
as for why cant say just tone and him asking questions / contributing. i see him trying to make something happen in every page i post in

Emil

Certified Memelord
if its multiball those early town reads probably need to be reassessed later but we can go for the more obvious scum first. they r bound to leave some clues on the deep wolves

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
@Ultra, SK dislikes claims, he gave this mindset to me, I was almost lynched in a game until my hydra mate came and claimed we are bodyguard. Since then I started to look at claims in other way.
That's not really damning if you look at it objectively.
random thought to defend SK - i dont liek claiming either but if i was in a PM and someone i town read claimed to me i wouldnt be inclined to at least flavor claiming

the only thing i dont get is how u make these posts but still town read him
I already addressed this, mainly from the thread contribution and this is a bravado play that I did see ultra doing before. I also went ahead and checked the piece of information he provided to me later tonight when I finally had the time to check it for myself. As I said this his pride hurts because he didn't get what he wanted. He wanted to rush things from the get go with no room of disucssion, the world does not work like that. He is the one who didn't wanna cooperate and burned any bridge of cooperation. I don't take threats lightly and I won't fucking claim, he can go suck it with his shitty ass approach. Thinking he can come into my house and get what he wants on the spot. Not in my watch buddy. You want to cooperate? cool earn my trust, and approach it the right way. But not like this.

i just lost some brain cells reading this

I scum read you

I rced you.

You sussed muugen

I came and said it was me

You - I did it to protect my scummate

Why a scummate will out himself to protect another of his mate D1?

You lost all the credibility. You are clearly scum.

Time to chop you off, Scum Michelle
The thing is I don't remember when you scum read me, maybe it was when I first posted.
And since then I played a lot, shared reads and I proved I am solving. So you have a frozen read on me, so you are scum

Status
Not open for further replies.