Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't vouched for Michelle. I merely believe her to be town, and I think the reasoning around her being scum is poorly conceived.
Its funny cause when many others were suspected, nobody came to support them but when I said Michelle, you and Sallu came along. This can suggest you three belong to the dark side.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Its funny cause when many others were suspected, nobody came to support them but when I said Michelle, you and Sallu came along. This can suggest you three belong to the dark side.
No defence I've given of Michelle has been prompted by your suspects, I've been pretty consistent on this all game.

Ratchet

1- Pot Goblin - Town
2- Dr_Professor83 - Indie
3- Michelle - Town
4- Flower - Scum
5- Lord Melkor - Scum
6- Underworld Broker - Town(ish)
7- Apollo - Null/Scum
8- Charlie - Scum
9- Dr. Watson - Null
10- TheAncientCenturion - Null
11- Xlaw - Null
12- MUUGEN - Town
13- Kerkovian - Town
14- T-Pein™ - Null/Scum
15- MonochromeYoru - Null/Scum
16- MangoSenpai - Scum
17- Yo Tan Wa - Null
18- Peroroncino - Town(ish)
19- Kobe - Null/Scum (Miller claim is a point in his favour, so wouldn't lynch today)
20- AL sama - Town
21- Rottkins - Null
22- Psylocke - Null/Scum (not scum with Ekko)
23- Sallucion - Scum
24- ~UwU~ - Null/Scum
25- Lindltaylor - Town
26- Mr. Reloaded - Town
27- Reborn - Scum (need to stew on claim)
28- Adam 🍎 - Town
29- Ratchet
30- Mashiro Blue - Town
31- Kiku - Town
32- Ekkologix - Scum
33- Ultra - Town
34- SoulKiller - Scum
35- Destroya - Scum

Reading. Haven't caught up since I missed most of last night. Gonna come back later and continue my catch-up.
Ngl that was a rather fast reply, do u have anything to add so far from the point ur at by catching up?

15- MonochromeYoru - Null/Scum
28- Adam 🍎 - Town
I think Yoru hinted at something so that could make him look a bit better for now.
Why Adam town on that list? He isn't really playing aggressive which is why I lean scum on him atm, reminds me too much of his playstyle when he subbed in a second time into weebs

I can give my opinion about this, but I will say stuff I rather stay out off.
But if I were to be Flower I would have subbed out, instead of afking all the time when people are asking her questions or try to have a game related discussion. And this is not meant as an attack to Flower, but I can't think of this being enjoyable to play like that.
I have no idea what you guys‘ problem is this game. I have almost 100 posts and I‘ve given my thoughts and I‘ve claimed. When I say I‘m not feeling well, then that‘s not a fucking activity excuse I‘m just not feeling well. There‘s things I‘d just not do and one of them is use my own health as an excuse Jfc. Why should I sub out when all I do is maybe miss a phase or just parts of it? Also, where are the tags and quotes of people wanting to have a discussion even? All people can do is talk bad about me behind my back. Pathetic.

That being said, I feel much better today and I‘ll try getting some s*** done. With abilities flying around now, is there any mech info yet?

Ratchet

I think Yoru hinted at something so that could make him look a bit better for now.
Why Adam town on that list? He isn't really playing aggressive which is why I lean scum on him atm, reminds me too much of his playstyle when he subbed in a second time into weebs
I think he has developed enough original takes to be given a town read for today - I think he has also been fairly aggressive in some of them.

Ratchet

I have no idea what you guys‘ problem is this game. I have almost 100 posts and I‘ve given my thoughts and I‘ve claimed. When I say I‘m not feeling well, then that‘s not a fucking activity excuse I‘m just not feeling well. There‘s things I‘d just not do and one of them is use my own health as an excuse Jfc. Why should I sub out when all I do is maybe miss a phase or just parts of it? Also, where are the tags and quotes of people wanting to have a discussion even? All people can do is talk bad about me behind my back. Pathetic.

That being said, I feel much better today and I‘ll try getting some s*** done. With abilities flying around now, is there any mech info yet?
Ultra/Pot are both town. Or, well, *should* be.

Lol you're qouting the only person who is actually 'defending' you. But yeah, no problem.
Good to hear you're feeling better

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Since u quoted apollo, what's ur thoughts on him again?

I needed to start somewhere today so I pretty much just checked the ppl that were commenting on my supposed post restriction, I mainly didn't like uwu and apollo tbh, I think blue also commented + tpein but idk what to make of them so far and prolly a few more but I'd have to read back and see of they pass the vibe check.

Also I only did it to see if it's like in previous game where at least 3 scum were entertaining my pr lol
From his reply to me regarding Michelle, he didn't seem like he had any malicious intent behind the post. Like he reasoned it out well from his PoV and said that he would be flexible in his reads. He looked good then.

Now he's back to the null reads from a weak town lean to me. Need to see more from him on other players. Especially his read on Muugen @Apollo
iso on Mr. Reloaded is all fluff - i did read he has some sort of court case that is taking majority of time rn which is valid but hes had enough time to fluff for over 40+ post i knew hes a rookie but id like to see more from him i guess null
Lol it's not a real court case. This is the court case he is talking about - https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/monsterzoro-fakeuncle-trial.40272/

I didn't ask when you scum read me but why haven't you pushed me if you think I am scum?

"This stage"?

Why it matters on which stage we are on?

Btw,Kobe scum reads from the beginning

Broker is reading me scum for quite a time now.

They had plenty of time to push me.

If you scum read someone you push them but kobe didn't do anything and all broker did is ask about me to others.

It pains me to spoon feed this logic to you because this matters the most on D1 when we hardly have any mechanical info in Play
You hinted your character in your posts which I got, but I don't think you need to get this aggressive yet.

Who are you down to vote today?

Status
Not open for further replies.