[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gonna go sleeping so i am gonna give my quick reads.

Nat prior two Day phase was BD, i clear Mind her twice. And her Gameplay was still scummy to you guys, so i think she is still Our Princess. Bt she also needs to stop targeting confirmed Townies, first NW n nw Sera.

Queen frustration to my gamble was genuine, so i think she is also still BD. Bt one thing i do noted was her synchronisation with Flower on Votes.

Sera i already explained. He wouldn't roleblock Cult leader if he was Cult. So a confirmed townie for me.

Lanji, Beta was on my sus list. I need something concrete to town read him.

Cinera, i townread him few days back, bt when i give him rethoughts he always feels scummy to me. I honestly can't read this guy well. With Sera confirmed, his chances of being scum is high.

Reborn is Cult leader.
Zoro is Scum.
NW can't be converted.
Flower frustration confirms she is Scorned for me.

N

NeutralWatcher

If we have 2 knights, I don't think 2 butlers is impossible.
I just find it weird from Hawk's post on D2. When Cinera claimed Butler, Hawk agreed without questioning his claim and Hawk was Cult.
Post automatically merged:

On second thought

Unvote

I don't think Zoro D Goat will make a fake claim since he is a newbie.

So Hawks a Seeker who shares the same role as Maid might be original

I'm off to bed. We lynch Goat and that's that. No derailing now, please.

@NeutralWatcher how many times do I have to say I was just pissed at Yo? The case on you was not serious.

Seeker is converted from Paladin and Maid.

I am Paladin and I find it hard Zoro D Goat as new player faked claim so I think Hawk is original Cult and he didn't question your claim when in one of your first post you said roleblocker to keep doing his job when you are a roleblocker
He can't be original Cult due to N2 clusterfuck. Apostle or Ritualists are the only ones fitting, defo not Seeker.

N

NeutralWatcher

I'm off to bed. We lynch Goat and that's that. No derailing now, please.

@NeutralWatcher how many times do I have to say I was just pissed at Yo? The case on you was not serious.

He can't be original Cult due to N2 clusterfuck. Apostle or Ritualists are the only ones fitting, defo not Seeker.
So Cult Leader can only appear with only Apostle or Ritualist?

N

NeutralWatcher

:mihugh:
Why is that cause for doubting my Role Blocker claim? My reply to Kiwipom on why I did it:[/QUOTE]
That's not what I mean. Forgive me if I mean it in different way. I thought he just answered what was stated by Dragomir in his pm and Didn't even bother to look at wikipedia since he rarely appear here and has no interest in this game from the looks of it.

I refer to Zoro D Goat

D

Dragomir

The majority want the phase the end now with Goat's lynch, so I'm gonna roll with that.
paladin
princess
observer
hawk's original role
and maid?
hell no
:pepedoffy:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Zoro D Goat has been lynched!

You are the Maid! You are part of the Investigative Class and a Blue Dragon

[Active - Matchmake] Test if a player is compatible with the last-checked player. Players are compatible if they win together. The Fool and Scorned are incompatible with everyone. Royals are incompatible with each other. You will start off with a random player: Cinera.

[Active - Noisy Servants] Discover if a living player visited a dead player on the night they died. Others will not be able to see who you target. [3-shots]

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Blue Dragon
It is now Night 6.
Get them actions in.

D

Dragomir

@Seraphoenix has died due to bleeding.

You are the Butler! You are part of the Offensive Class and a Blue Dragon

[Passive - Dutiful] You are immune to role blocks and redirects.

[Active - Poisoned Wine] During the day phase, secretly poison the King. Unless healed, the King will die at the end of the night. If the King is aligned with the Blue Dragon, you will take your life the following night and can no longer use your abilities. This cannot be used until Day 4. [1-shot]

[Active - Serve Wine] Target a player and serve them wine. They will be role blocked that night.

[Active - Concentrated Wine] Throw a party, role blocking everyone that targets you. [2-shots]

@Cinera has been killed!

You are the Butler! You are part of the Offensive Class and a Blue Dragon

[Passive - Dutiful] You are immune to role blocks and redirects.

[Active - Poisoned Wine] During the day phase, secretly poison the King. Unless healed, the King will die at the end of the night. If the King is aligned with the Blue Dragon, you will take your life the following night and can no longer use your abilities. This cannot be used until Day 4. [1-shot]

[Active - Serve Wine] Target a player and serve them wine. They will be role blocked that night.

[Active - Concentrated Wine] Throw a party, role blocking everyone that targets you. [2-shots]

He left a logbook behind:
Night 1: I Role Blocked TAC.
-No kill happened that night.
-TAC claimed that he was jailed.
-He wasn't counterclaimed.
Night 2: I Role Blocked Krogothwolf.
-No Kill happened.
Night 3: I Role Blocked Krogothwolf.
-I'm starting to think he's The Prince. If he is, my Role Block wouldn't work so there's no problem. If he isn't, then he's probably Scum.
Day 4: Suspicions on Kiwipom are growing.
-I was tempted to use Poisoned Wine but refrained.
Night 4: I Role Blocked Finalbeta.
-No Kill happened.
Night 5: I Role Blocked Finalbeta.

@Queen has been killed!

You are the Physician! You are part of the Support Class and a Blue Dragon

[Passive - Remedy Studies] Because of your extensive studies as a doctor, you are immune to bleeding(cannot be poisoned).

[Active - Inoculate] During the day phase, you may target a player to make them permanently immune to bleeding. [1-shot]

[Active - Exhume] Target a player during the day phase and at the end of the following night phase, you will discover what classes killed that player or if they committed suicide in the event that they die. [3-shot]

[Active - Heal] Using your herbs, you may heal a target during the night to protect them from all attacks and cure them of bleedings. You may target yourself only once during the game. There are some attacks that bypass this protection. Your target will be notified that they were protected by a healer if they were attacked. You yourself will not find out.

She left a logbook behind:
You have been given the troll box!

You must now do these things in your next post:
- accuse Dark Admiral and try the best to get him lynched
- do so in a convincing way
- accuse Natalija as well

You may not reveal that you were controlled to do this.
-------------------
sorry guys it was supposed to be just one post but I fucked up

It is Day 7.
7 players left, we're at the endgame now.
This is the final phase of the game!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we go for no lynch and I mark a BD next NP and we lynch them next DP. You guys literally screwed over my wincon...

Vote lynch Reborn.

Yo is scum.

I will mark Yo next NP. We lynch him next DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.