Status
Not open for further replies.
How sure are you that this isn't just SK being selfish and egotistical rather than scum SK not wanting to claim?
...Is having an Ego suddenly an excuse to reward bad/scummy players? It's not the only quality of his play - SK is good and knows the weight of my claim, he neglected to even explore circumstance of what is suspect and instead appealed to "I'm never claiming blah blah" nonsense. He claimed nothing.

...Is having an Ego suddenly an excuse to reward bad/scummy players? It's not the only quality of his play - SK is good and knows the weight of my claim, he neglected to even explore circumstance of what is suspect and instead appealed to "I'm never claiming blah blah" nonsense. He claimed nothing.
Yet he claimed in Elden Ring as scum. And he didn‘t claim when we had this entire SK=Biden narrative in Weebs when he was Town. The guy is stubborn af. I once played like 5h of RPS against him because he refused to back down. You can be right and I can be wrong, too, but I want to be completely sure before voting out a player like him who‘s a great asset as Town.

Yet he claimed in Elden Ring as scum. And he didn‘t claim when we had this entire SK=Biden narrative in Weebs when he was Town. The guy is stubborn af. I once played like 5h of RPS against him because he refused to back down. You can be right and I can be wrong, too, but I want to be completely sure before voting out a player like him who‘s a great asset as Town.
...How do you reasonably expect to be assured? Propose any method that doesn't fall under scrutiny. Sorry Flower, no taking the easy way out, you either believe him or you don't. I for one am not going to give him special treatment and reward him for doing something he *shouldn't*. He practically outted me too, by the way, with 0 apparent benefit to that as well

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm actually town reading the guy from his ISO. The scum Soul I remember is way more aggressive in his pushes. Here, he's actually weighing out his options and considering possibilities.

I don't care about him claiming to you, but maybe you threatening him before giving him time was the straw that broke the camel's back?

Moreover, this is not equivalent, I dont want his claim in public, I wanted him to exchange information in private in response to me sharing I'm town straightaway. At this point I don't care for his claim I want him outta here

I'm actually town reading the guy from his ISO. The scum Soul I remember is way more aggressive in his pushes. Here, he's actually weighing out his options and considering possibilities.
These angles are entirely unimportant when it comes to evaluating his play, wouldn't even be sure I agree on this premise.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Ego talk is nonsense

Mafia is team game, if you will have an Ego and cuck the team you might as well gtfo the game
You say that, and yet we see so many ego clashes in mafia.

@SoulKiller come out and just give Ultra what he wants. It's not like you're claiming to the thread and it's Ultra. I'm reading him town as shit dude. I'd rather that waste time like this when I'm town reading you both.

@SoulKiller come out and just give Ultra what he wants. It's not like you're claiming to the thread and it's Ultra. I'm reading him town as shit dude. I'd rather that waste time like this when I'm town reading you both.
vote him out.
I think Just me putting the pressure there so it lowkey not even working...

You say that, and yet we see so many ego clashes in mafia.

What good is his claim to me 48 hours later? Unless he's God damn Ichigo just get rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.