Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont have a read on adam dest broki

what u think of them. they r ur voters
Out of these? Adam imo blown this whole thing out of proportion but i can see his pov at least. UB i'm not quite sure. Dest i'd say looks the worst out of them. He basically sheeped Mango's vote on me in very next post and hasn't moved it since. Hasn't really pushed me or anything like that either.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Vote: SoulKiller

I will couch this by saying I don't really know why Ultra is reluctant to read the interaction I keep pointing him back to. The point he brought up on Soul he thought was new information, when Soul has already responded to and defended the point (poorly, imo, but still). Don't think it leans scum for Ultra, per se, but it does require some explanation pr reconciliation at some point.

I will couch this by saying I don't really know why Ultra is reluctant to read the interaction I keep pointing him back to. The point he brought up on Soul he thought was new information, when Soul has already responded to and defended the point (poorly, imo, but still). Don't think it leans scum for Ultra, per se, but it does require some explanation pr reconciliation at some point.
Why do you think it looks bad for Ultra? The guy's a claimed Mason. He can also just be lazy.

Emil

Certified Memelord

lol u rolled sucm didnt u

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why do you think it looks bad for Ultra? The guy's a claimed Mason. He can also just be lazy.
Uh, the last part of the post explains what I mean by it. I didn't say it looked bad. I do think it warrants explanation, even if that explanation is "I'm too lazy". Though if that were the case, I would expect transparency.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You didn't mention last 10 pages until i called you out

And if you did read last 10 pages only you shouldn't accuse people on incomplete info

Scum does that
Based of the knowledge I had, and how long that was valid information I don't think you have a good counter argument.

Regardless, if you read what I said, you would understand that I had not read ALL of the pages. I explicitly said I could read a few pages back just to see what's going on.

READ

Status
Not open for further replies.