Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

Urahara Shoten has opened its doors! If you are interested in visiting please quote this post!

IN

Look at all those sheeps coming out from their clothes to hop into a baseless wagon. People can't think for themselves these days.

'Didn't have time to provide a fake claim so he didn't claim.'

If you honestly think like this then I am not sure what to tell you. Claiming to Ultra was the easiest choice I could of made, and I was the one who brought this entire situation to the light mind you. I wouldn't bring it to light if i wasn't confident in my own role. Seeing all these people switch like this is funny, people with brains atleast will hopefully make furtuition off of my flip if it goes through.

MUUGEN

天下無双

Look at all those sheeps coming out from their clothes to hop into a baseless wagon. People can't think for themselves these days.

If you honestly think like this then I am not sure what to tell you. Claiming to Ultra was the easiest choice I could have made, and I was the one who brought this entire situation to the light mind you. I wouldn't bring it to light if i wasn't confident in my own role. Seeing all these people switch like this is funny, people with brains atleast will hopefully make furtuition off of my flip if it goes through.
if it goes through.

good think I’m making Kekko the undisputed 2nd wagon.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

If you honestly think like this then I am not sure what to tell you. Claiming to Ultra was the easiest choice I could of made, and I was the one who brought this entire situation to the light mind you. I wouldn't bring it to light if i wasn't confident in my own role. Seeing all these people switch like this is funny, people with brains atleast will hopefully make furtuition off of my flip if it goes through.
Claim please - no reason not to at this stage.

if it goes through.

good think I’m making Kekko the undisputed 2nd wagon.
Go after my scum read, also didn't have any time to actually catch up to see the ningens who switched up. But they are bunch of oppurtunistic ningens who are hopping into the wagon.

Take another look at my read list as well and move from there.

Can you claim, please? Or give us sth to work with?

Apollo

The Sol King
I come back and find a wagon so far
Day 1 - Vote Count 8

as of post #3791

[DAY ENDS IN 1 HOUR]

*Votes may not reflect their real value*
*Tell me if i missed anything*

SoulKiller - 10
Ekkologix - 2
Peroroncino - 2
Dr_Professor83 - 2
MUUGEN - 1
Psylocke - 1
Reborn - 1
Kiku - 1
Ratchet - 1
Michelle - 1
Charlie - 1

TheAncientCenturion: Flower -> Dr_Professor83
Flower: Dr_Professor83 -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino -> SoulKiller
Ratchet: TheAncientCenturion -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino -> Reborn -> SoulKiller
Ultra: Flower -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino -> Soulkiller
Psylocke: Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix -> Peroroncino
Dr_Professor83: Flower -> Ultra -> Kiku
Kiku: Dr_Professor83 -> Ultra -> Ekkologix -> Unvote
MangoSenpai: Kobe -> Pot Goblin -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> Charlie -> Ekkologix -> Peroroncino
Kobe: Flower -> Michelle -> Ratchet
Michelle: Ultra -> Kobe -> Unvote -> Peroroncino -> MUUGEN -> Dr_Professor83
Underworld Broker: Michelle -> UwU -> Peroroncino -> Reborn
Charlie: Kobe -> Unvote
SoulKiller: Michelle -> Psylocke
Destroya: Peroroncino -> Charlie
Ekkologix: Kiku -> SoulKiller -> Flower -> SoulKiller
MUUGEN: Ratchet -> Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix -> Ratchet -> Al Sama -> Ekkologix -> SoulKiller
Lord Melkor: Dr_Professor83 -> TheAncientCenturion -> Adam -> Ekkologix
Reborn: Michelle
Peroroncino: Psylocke -> SoulKiller
Kerkovian: Michelle -> Unvote -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> SoulKiller
T-Pein: Peroroncino -> SoulKiller
UwU: Ekkologix
Adam: Charlie -> SoulKiller
Lindtaylor: MUUGEN
MonochromeYoru: SoulKiller​

Wow, I was barely gone and suddenly 10 votes in a single wagon. Did SK get outted ?

Emil

Certified Memelord
also this was Kekko a stance on voting SK just a few hrs ago:

this is the post that so easily made Kekko do a 180 on not voting a top poster nor does he suddenly not believe in info lynched:
are u purposely ignoring the post where i say "barring a colossal messup"

how many times do i have to repeat that?

you can get in the scum bin

Status
Not open for further replies.