Status
Not open for further replies.
what happened to the great rindou-senpai?
Muu u realize this is a 35 player game lol, I can't keep tabs on everyone

& what about it was so scummy?
What isn't scummy about wanting the innocent child lynched? Like what exactly would be ur endgame here on a role that can't be protected either?

nvm @Underworld Broker her is the latest excuse.
Topkek

any thoughts on the main wagons, atleast soul
I didn't like his interactions and the way he handled ultra didn't look good either

Not really, i know his time zone, he went to sleep close to 4 am (more or less, becauee of the summer time).
His wagon started much later.
The ultra and him started way before that. He had plenty of time then to make his case on why he refused ultra (a case that makes sense).

If he is town and thinks Ultra is scum makes no sense not to disclose what Ultra claimed in PM
If he is town and thinks Ultra is town makes no sense not to claim to Ultra in PM

Considering he did neither it looks like he is Scum that was caught with his pants down and didn't have time to make a fake claim

MUUGEN

天下無双
What isn't scummy about wanting the innocent child lynched? Like what exactly would be ur endgame here on a role that can't be protected either?
flavor knowledge, the way he was outed, claims he still has no idea how the claim worked even after unlocking role says part of it is still locked. the fact that this game has bastard mechs.

when have i ever taken any of these claims at face value.

MUUGEN

天下無双
Uhm there's gonna be roles that have stuff still locked
what pinged me wasn’t necessarily the flavor it was the way Al went about it afterwards he claimed/claims he had no idea he would be outed like that and didn’t care to come to a conclusion of it all. when I questioned him I specifically stated he hasn’t even hinted to ask host how his role/ability worked, he seamlessly didn’t care for understanding his own role.

that part bothers me especially when in genera flavor knowledge central 46 was Aizens pawn at the start of the arc. pile it up with KS being the only ability used at that point the central 46 is also not a good look.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i mean that wasnt the question i asked about a specific situation.

flower just stated she wont vote up SK d1 cause hes a strong town player and so stubborn that he bans claims while he is host.
kekko had an argument with me how he never has and never will vote a top poster d1 moreso top 6-8 which at the time was an odd number to give cause SK was at top 8 then. no he had an easy persuasion of voting him.

he looks like weebs ekko to me so thats why im asking what are your thoughts on tweedle dee and dumb changing their minds so quickly and easily.
I don't think have particularly erudite reasoning on this, but I don't have any strong feelings about them being scum *because of the reasoning they gave around voting Soul*. I think they're scum for other reasons. In Flower's case, it's a bit strange, but I felt her original defence was worse, and if it came with the agenda of looking good after Soul's flip, she wouldn't have voted at all, so all in all it's just a bit *off*. Ekko's claim about not lynching top 6-8 players is something he has said before as town, but he's inconsistent with it, which plausibly could indicate him first attempting to use it as a tactic to stall before going for the bus. I can see them being team mates, and I think he looks worse than Flower does.
so if you dont acknowledge something they immediately didnt do it or you just create your own narrative instead of asking the question directly?
I did ask the question, I asked him to read it twice before concluding he hadn't. I mean, if I ask for something, and it's ignored, and I ask again, and it's ignored again, my assumption is going to be that they haven't done what I asked originally.
so why did you even spout any nonsense about you and SK beig mates, did you just out yurself?
I mean, what do you think? I asked because as far I knew, your position was "Ratchet or AL to be the lynch today!" - I had a pretty long interaction with SoulKiller, your scum read, so I was expecting some sort of observation from you.

Vote count 8 day 1
I

Indigo

Day 1 - Vote Count 8

as of post #3791

[DAY ENDS IN 1 HOUR]

*Votes may not reflect their real value*
*Tell me if i missed anything*

SoulKiller - 10
Ekkologix - 2
Peroroncino - 2
Dr_Professor83 - 2
MUUGEN - 1
Psylocke - 1
Reborn - 1
Kiku - 1
Ratchet - 1
Michelle - 1
Charlie - 1

TheAncientCenturion: Flower -> Dr_Professor83
Flower: Dr_Professor83 -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino -> SoulKiller
Ratchet: TheAncientCenturion -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino -> Reborn -> SoulKiller
Ultra: Flower -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino -> Soulkiller
Psylocke: Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix -> Peroroncino
Dr_Professor83: Flower -> Ultra -> Kiku
Kiku: Dr_Professor83 -> Ultra -> Ekkologix -> Unvote
MangoSenpai: Kobe -> Pot Goblin -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> Charlie -> Ekkologix -> Peroroncino
Kobe: Flower -> Michelle -> Ratchet
Michelle: Ultra -> Kobe -> Unvote -> Peroroncino -> MUUGEN -> Dr_Professor83
Underworld Broker: Michelle -> UwU -> Peroroncino -> Reborn
Charlie: Kobe -> Unvote
SoulKiller: Michelle -> Psylocke
Destroya: Peroroncino -> Charlie
Ekkologix: Kiku -> SoulKiller -> Flower -> SoulKiller
MUUGEN: Ratchet -> Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix -> Ratchet -> Al Sama -> Ekkologix -> SoulKiller
Lord Melkor: Dr_Professor83 -> TheAncientCenturion -> Adam -> Ekkologix
Reborn: Michelle
Peroroncino: Psylocke -> SoulKiller
Kerkovian: Michelle -> Unvote -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> SoulKiller
T-Pein: Peroroncino -> SoulKiller
UwU: Ekkologix
Adam: Charlie -> SoulKiller
Lindtaylor: MUUGEN
MonochromeYoru: SoulKiller​

Vote Lynch Prof.
[Vote Lynch Flower]
Vote Lynch Pot Goblin
[Vote Lynch Flowa]
Vote Lynch Ultra.
Vote Lynch: Michelle
[Vote Lynch Charlie]
[Vote Lynch Pero]
Vote: Peroroncino
[Vote Lynch Charlie]
[Vote Lynch Kiku]
[Vote Lynch Pero]
[VOTE LYNCH FLOWER]
Vote lynch Peroroncino
[Vote Lynch Pero]
Vote Lynch Dr_Professor83
[Vote lynch Kiku]
Vote: Lord Melkor
[Vote Lynch Lord Melkor]
Change vote lynch Michelle
Vote Lynch: Psylocke
vote lynch doctor professor
Vote Lynch Michelle.
Vote lynch Peroncino
[Vote Lynch Ekkologix]
Vote Lynch Pero.
Vote: Peroroncino
[Vote Lynch Pero]
[VOTE LYNCH EKKO]
[VOTE LYNCH RATCHET]
Vote lynch Charlie
[Vote Lynch Ratchet]
[VOTE LYNCH AL SAMA]
Vote Lynch Ekkologix
Vote Lynch Ekko
Change vote lynch Pero
Vote Lynch Soulkiller
vote lynch soulkiller
[VOTE LYNCH EKKO]
[VOTE LYNCH SOULKILLER]
Unvote Ekkologix
vote lynch @SoulKiller
Vote lynch Soul Killer
Vote lynch Soul Killer
VOTE LYNCH SOUL KILLER
Vote lynch DrProfessor

Day 1 - Vote Count 8

as of post #3791

[DAY ENDS IN 1 HOUR]

*Votes may not reflect their real value*
*Tell me if i missed anything*

SoulKiller - 10
Ekkologix - 2
Peroroncino - 2
Charlie - 2
Dr_Professor83 - 2
MUUGEN - 1
Psylocke - 1
Reborn - 1
Kiku - 1
Ratchet - 1
Michelle - 1

TheAncientCenturion: Flower -> Dr_Professor83
Flower: Dr_Professor83 -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino -> SoulKiller
Ratchet: TheAncientCenturion -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino -> Reborn -> SoulKiller
Ultra: Flower -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino -> Soulkiller
Psylocke: Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix -> Peroroncino
Dr_Professor83: Flower -> Ultra -> Kiku
Kiku: Dr_Professor83 -> Ultra -> Ekkologix -> Unvote
MangoSenpai: Kobe -> Pot Goblin -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> Charlie -> Ekkologix -> Peroroncino
Kobe: Flower -> Michelle -> Ratchet
Michelle: Ultra -> Kobe -> Unvote -> Peroroncino -> MUUGEN -> Dr_Professor83
Underworld Broker: Michelle -> UwU -> Peroroncino -> Reborn
Charlie: Kobe -> Unvote
SoulKiller: Michelle -> Psylocke
Destroya: Peroroncino -> Charlie
Ekkologix: Kiku -> SoulKiller -> Flower -> SoulKiller
MUUGEN: Ratchet -> Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix -> Ratchet -> Al Sama -> Ekkologix -> SoulKiller
Lord Melkor: Dr_Professor83 -> TheAncientCenturion -> Adam -> Ekkologix
Reborn: Michelle
Peroroncino: Psylocke -> SoulKiller
Kerkovian: Michelle -> Unvote -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> SoulKiller
T-Pein: Peroroncino -> SoulKiller
UwU: Ekkologix
Adam: Charlie -> SoulKiller
Lindtaylor: MUUGEN
MonochromeYoru: SoulKiller​

That's crazy.
Kekw.

@SoulKiller time to claim

Urahara Shoten has opened its doors! If you are interested in visiting please quote this post!

Alright invite me in

MUUGEN

天下無双
also this was Kekko a stance on voting SK just a few hrs ago:
dont plan on lynching any of the top posters if im being honest
we can just yeet his inactive teammates first
i dont believe in info lynches, i belive in scum lynches

town often times doesnt use that "info" anyway

certainly not in SRM

when was the last time you saw a fully thought out wagon analysis and iso done in an SRM that caught scum?

if u think one of the top posters is scum confirmed then by all means
all of a sudden you dont believe in info lynches.
i think the idea of muh "info" lynch is very easy to lean on excuse to brute force a mislynch among active players and lose a vocal townie in the thread

also a lynch of a player thats not among the active players gives plenty of info btw. for 1, u get obvious info on who was willing to join that wagon, versus who was not, specially if it was a random wagon that catches scum offguard

there is not a single way to play the game. often times brute forcing an active player lynch ends up flipping town, and losing an active townie. its unnecessary risk u pose for gaining same amount of info as lynching a player with medium activity
since when did i "belive" in them muugen. why is this all of sudden?

since when do i prefer to lynch active players?
baring a colossal messup, i wont vote any of the top 6 or top 8 active players day 1

thats going to be my stance on it
this is the post that so easily made Kekko do a 180 on not voting a top poster nor does he suddenly not believe in info lynched:
It's CFD o'clock and you are on duty

Status
Not open for further replies.