Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
dont plan on lynching any of the top posters if im being honest
Lynch of that person is best which gives maximum info

Ekko - I don't wanna Lynch any top poster

:laughmoji:

I like you ekko. You reminds me of my days when I was young, had hair and was baka :cr7:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lynch of that person is best which gives maximum info

Ekko - I don't wanna Lynch any top poster

:laughmoji:

I like you ekko. You reminds me of my days when I was young, had hair and was baka :cr7:
i dont believe in info lynches, i belive in scum lynches

town often times doesnt use that "info" anyway

certainly not in SRM

when was the last time you saw a fully thought out wagon analysis and iso done in an SRM that caught scum?

if u think one of the top posters is scum confirmed then by all means

i mean i openly claimed to others in neighbor chats in the past. if they claimed first you couldve even given an ability. your refusal to do anything here is telling enough remember how much you grilled me and apollo last game for a claim wheres that bravado here.
He didn't really claim, he told me to do something and I had no time to do it at the time and he then provided an information and I said I will check it later and if you are indeed townie we shall cooperate. He didn't want to and jumped the gun because his little cute intimidation act didn't go as he wanted. Like literally his entire engagment is a threat after a threat. You don't get anything out of me with such attitude.

This is nothing like your situation with apollo don't get things mixed up. It's laughable you think that.

who are your actual scumreads and why arent you actually pushing them.
I believe I gave multiple scum reads and right now I believe psych is scum here. But I don't mind really axing anyone else from my scum leans. Got my hands full at the moment addressing people.

youre playing like rat rn purposefully going back n forth with your town read for what purpose. idek why you wont cooperate with ult given he is your town read to begin with doesnt make sense for me. if you died and flip town then ult wouldve been the immediate target following you. yet you just ruined that and now im more inclinded to believe ult here.

I am not outing information or claims, simple. I do town lean ultra sure but I don't trust him 100%. You judge me by my play. He has absolutely no basis to his argument. You following like a sheep does not look good on you either mate.

shut up cause you play the exact same way im over this victimization play its bad enough flower continuously now youre doing it.

youre scum mate youre going to get d1
Victimization? pathetic. I am explaining the situation how it is. I don't mind cooperating and helping catch scum privately and share information when I see fit. But I ain't claiming. You can cry me a river over this.

MUUGEN

天下無双

certainly not in SRM

when was the last time you saw a fully thought out wagon analysis and iso done in an SRM that caught scum?

all of a sudden you dont believe in info lynches.

MUUGEN

天下無双
He didn't really claim, he told me to do something and I had no time to do it at the time and he then provided an information and I said I will check it later and if you are indeed townie we shall cooperate. He didn't want to and jumped the gun because his little cute intimidation act didn't go as he wanted. Like literally his entire engagment is a threat after a threat. You don't get anything out of me with such attitude.

This is nothing like your situation with apollo don't get things mixed up. It's laughable you think that.

I believe I gave multiple scum reads and right now I believe psych is scum here. But I don't mind really axing anyone else from my scum leans. Got my hands full at the moment addressing people.

I am not outing information or claims, simple. I do town lean ultra sure but I don't trust him 100%. You judge me by my play. He has absolutely no basis to his argument. You following like a sheep does not look good on you either mate.

Victimization? pathetic. I am explaining the situation how it is. I don't mind cooperating and helping catch scum privately and share information when I see fit. But I ain't claiming. You can cry me a river over this.
i mean thats fine you'll just end up on the gallows so dont bitch and complain end game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think the idea of muh "info" lynch is very easy to lean on excuse to brute force a mislynch among active players and lose a vocal townie in the thread

also a lynch of a player thats not among the active players gives plenty of info btw. for 1, u get obvious info on who was willing to join that wagon, versus who was not, specially if it was a random wagon that catches scum offguard

there is not a single way to play the game. often times brute forcing an active player lynch ends up flipping town, and losing an active townie. its unnecessary risk u pose for gaining same amount of info as lynching a player with medium activity

yeah your definitely scum and mates with flower.

tell her stop hiding activity excuses will only get you so far.
I'm impressed that this is already the 3rd game where the only thing we get to see are activity excuses from her lol

so what are your current reads/thoughts ub?
No thoughts, head empty.
I've been looking for a connection between players but can't really see anything, still finding it sus how fast ekko lynch picked up (mind u I don't really town read him), but I haven't liked some of the ppl who went and voted him especially after Ratchet and I voted for Reborn. Soulkiller not looking too good rn but I'll have to iso what he's been doing up until now, didn't like his interaction with Ultra. Don't like destroya so far and it's starting to remind me of his weebs activity, and TAC still feels null.

Unless she wants to bring attention to herself in a negative way i dont see the reason th fake PR for a bad reason.

Maybe she broke PR but played it off as she never had it
shes had enough pr to not to carelessly break one - i think she even said she broke her sims one but kept using it. i could be wrong there but broki plays the pr perfectly fine.

she quoted her reasons so what do you make of it
I don't break post restrictions (at least not somewhere down the line after having it for a while)

@Ultra, how does your neighbor ability work? Is it unlimited, do they need to give consent or automatic? Is there a RPS or anything that sort in prior? Is it permanent chat or daily?

Give me some details.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

certainly not in SRM

So you telling me that you want to lynch an inactive player or very less active player after more than 48 hours (168 pages) of discussions which will give us no info at all on other players?

:nicagesmile:

My 8 years old niece can make more sense than this, ekko.

Status
Not open for further replies.