"
oooof SK is here as well. Scum getting steamrolled

town locks
muu
sk
ult
dest
oniikaido "

Appeals to you early by stroking your ego, and immediately buddies up to you.

"rat v ult d0 like clockwork.

hes been making some brazen plays as scum lately. hopefully now that their is both you and sk i wont be the only to call him out oh=n his poor gameplay. "

Immediately defends your position - without first informing himself around the interaction.
I viewed this as the same lense as when you peeps bring up the entire supreme alliance or whatever you call it. It's NAI really.

In the morning

He put you as lock town. Isn't that a pocket attempt?
Knowing Muugen it's just indiviual of players he enjoys playing with and isn't meant to be taken serious as he town lock me. Atleast that's what I think.

You coming and trusting ratchet and giving him the town stamp without even reading the thread is more of a pocket attempt.

I'm arround page 41, reading spec speculations I feel it's best i point out my flavour is likely a setup for mislynch if it turns into open claiming session. Might be one aspect of why game is bastard.

Just putting it here so it doesn't happen.
Yo Tan, didn't you pop up yesterday and if memory serves me right stated that you will be catching up? Now you come here and say that you only read 41 pages? The only thing you wanted to comment on is the flavor talk is nothing else? scum chat is cozy I feel?

Actions unlock
supposedly it also came when abilities/actions were nullified and from his own words his role was still locked at the time.
I saw the flavor talk regarding the aizen thingy and I guess that makes sense but I wouldn't really bank on it. As other said AL is a self resolving slot and I don't think he should take priority being lynched over other players.

As for ratchet chan, there is a def a scum chance in him, didn't like how he pushes and then backaway and then do redo it again all over again with someone else. I thought Ultra looked better in that interaction tbh. Not sure how the entire right wing/hitler shit popped up from. Plus, the brief interaction I had with him didn't ping me well.

I will be making a read list soon enough, I feel like I seen enough to have some thoughts on the game so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.