Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
lol @Ratchet what do you make of not just cphs but ekkos easy persuasion on SK given their previous standpoints to not voting him?
Well I had both at lean scum, so...

I would add that both offered a token defence, so I don't think I can rule out this being a bus here.
another one of ratchets false claims and narratives
How is that a false claim? He didn't acknowledge it, so I had no way to know. And we're currently discussing it now? Honestly what are you doing lol, sniping?

MUUGEN

天下無双
already voting him, and even if he was in top 8 i think town reading ultra but still refusing to work with him can be included under colossal messups
funny enough you said you dont care you wont vote a top poster to begin with, so why did you have such a random change of views?

i mean i can quote your adamancy on the subject. you and flower not looking good on this wagon.

you look like scum again.

MUUGEN

天下無双
Well I had both at lean scum, so...

I would add that both offered a token defence, so I don't think I can rule out this being a bus here.
i mean that wasnt the question i asked about a specific situation.

flower just stated she wont vote up SK d1 cause hes a strong town player and so stubborn that he bans claims while he is host.
kekko had an argument with me how he never has and never will vote a top poster d1 moreso top 6-8 which at the time was an odd number to give cause SK was at top 8 then. no he had an easy persuasion of voting him.

he looks like weebs ekko to me so thats why im asking what are your thoughts on tweedle dee and dumb changing their minds so quickly and easily.
How is that a false claim? He didn't acknowledge it, so I had no way to know. And we're currently discussing it now? Honestly what are you doing lol, sniping?
so if you dont acknowledge something they immediately didnt do it or you just create your own narrative instead of asking the question directly?

sniping, this is all you can same when i direct post at you. your constant running away wont get you far.
I don't have a clue what your breakdown of teams is in relation to your scum reads, actually. I suppose you think Michelle and I are together.
so why did you even spout any nonsense about you and SK beig mates, did you just out yurself?

& i did yes.
your names beky

Status
Not open for further replies.