Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's try this a different way.

What was the original purpose behind bringing up the post he made, if not to question the behaviour? A question he had already answered - do you not think it would be more effective to establish this, rather than repeat the original argument?

If your position is that you don't believe there is any value to be drawn from his defence, then you can stop replying at this point.
The purpose was actually to establish his starting point - the argument was bad but my point there was to show "this is where he was immediately before I neighbored him" to highlight his progression - he prior states suspicion on me, I come in swinging on him with an approach he spends a lot of time criticizing...and I'm still town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Not sure that's true - I did at least know you wasn't scum in the Fallout game (thought you were the Indie). Nowhere am I "covering tracks", especially when you consider my play around SoulKiller holistically.
would u move from soul if he claim? r u voting for him to claim or to lynch him

Actually let's put this to the test - go through those recent games for me.
vegas both of us town, both scum read each other early, u indie read me after day 3 onward (psychic flip)
elden ring both of us town, u scum read me prior to vig claim, i had u as town read

do rest in OLF count? one of us was scum or we both indies (eastenders, radiant, wresling)
game in WS we were both scum
weebs u hosted
fuji's game we were both scummates

going fast forward on the past, the last game i remember we both being town is fuji's pokemon game where we were both town and scum read each other there too

What's the opinion on Michelle? Them scum reading Reborn cause he came forward and said he was the one who RB'd them looks sus. Wasn't Michelle a wagon before? So reborn could be justified in RBing them right?
Being a wagon doesn't justify a role crush.
What kind of reasoning is that?
Scum using role crush on me because I suspected their power wolf player Muugen makes sense for me because they could imagine I can use my role to attack or target him and expose him as scum.
I accused Muugen of the role crush, and Reborn came happy saying he did it, I see it as a defence for a mate.
It's bold scum play and the reward is in town trusting they would do that as town.
Tbh, it's good that he claimed but it's weird that he used such powerful ability D1 based on reads only. Rolecrush in town role would probably be limited anyway. Like, i don't think Town would be able to spam it. Maybe he's just that confident, idk. Before he claimed that i thought it's scum's job and they can simply throw rolecrush each cycle so why not throw it right away.

Or maybe he's so confident he doesn't care, idk.
Yes, he is confident because the thread was wolf presence more than town presence

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The purpose was actually to establish his starting point - the argument was bad but my point there was to show "this is where he was immediately before I neighbored him" to highlight his progression - he prior states suspicion on me, I come in swinging on him with an approach he spends a lot of time criticizing...and I'm still town.
Okay, fair. My next point then, and this isn't really your fault but is a consequence of certain standards of play, is that the main discussion around SoulKiller has become "is he scum because he didn't claim". Personally, I think his threadplay is more damning - particularly in how he tried to characterise an early wagon as opportunistic but was unable to keep his argument consistent, and I think notable he didn't want to get caught up into criticism of your play with your claim of town being more or less uncontested (which is why he was so eager to keep the crux of the discussion on me).

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Kek, I actually wanna see if she got a new excuse once she shows up again, idr what she claimed as chara
she seems to finally be playing but i didnt really like the few post that i saw, didnt see any gamesolving just defense on SK.
I can't read dest, and tbh I only remember him tagging whole player list and adding some town/wolf stuff
what happened to the great rindou-senpai?
Mostly referring to the central thing
& what about it was so scummy?
You can't change your read on me because you will appear like not consistent, scum don't do that, they like to show how their progression is proved by their previously stated opinions.
I gave reads and I explained them in ky own way. I have my own contribution and you want to diminish it.
Also I am a different being that Flower and the false narrative she would coach me is obviously scum tactic.
thats funny cause SK is saying my reads are flip flopping and inconsistent so whos right here?

my reads can change youve just dont to change it nor have actually attempted to play the game outside of discussion with kobe and tunneling me.

yet she did coach you in weebs.
My response to most of your post: the way I feel about Ultras play is explained in my posts. "I genuinely don't see why this is an issue" then we simply don't see eye to eye. Your post feels like you didn't read my posts clearly because you're asking me to clarify on things that can be answered by reading my posts.

The Aizen thing was a joke based on the fact Ultra fake counterclaimed Aizen at the beginning
yet im asking you from a fresh PoV.

if this is all you got out of the iso and response then its not going to look good for you.

you seem caught up.

share your current reads and thoughts and game overall?
men you guys really want me anti claim killed and i said nothing about WU reveals
how did you get that out of my post?

hmm then what were you referring to?
Lol it's not a real court case. This is the court case he is talking about - https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/monsterzoro-fakeuncle-trial.40272/
what kinda weird shit are you guys into.

tell me is flower active over there?
This is one instance of misinterpreting posts. I don't know why he's using "victimization" here when I don't see any victimization in Soul's post.

Just look at the quote that Muugen is replying to. And it's not the first time he's used this word either.
he is playing victim hes constantly spouting - he immediately said claim or be lynched so i ignored him when SK is the type of player who does the exact same thing, he even ignore me when i asked him if he did that to not just me but apollo in weebs.

he is playing victim in this scenario.
Yes, He sent me a message. We know each others characters. Can confirm he is town.
lol so ekko has a "neighborhood" type ability as well.

this random towncore is funny, hopefully kekko can make his ability sound believable.
If I‘m still alive Day 3 and you still have a shot available I would like to be in a chat with you on that day unless anything really important comes up, alright?
oh here we are the good ole i can prove myself after d3 post just like clockwork.

yeah i have no further reason to believe cyph is anything other than scum at this point.
Gotta apologize for lackluster activity, just been life happening

Anyway, from recollection Kiku looked a bit better to me in regards to how they handled their read on Ekko.
But, I've not looked in depth into what's been happening since my last appearance really. Maybe read a few posts.

The longer the day goes on the more uncertain I feel about things.
It appeared to me that Ekko was trying to appeal to logic when he had all the votes on him.

Also I don't know if he feigned ignorance but he "forgot" what speech I was refering to, probably trying to gaslight me.

These opinions are coming from a perspective that is NOT up to date, but some other thoughts are SK and Adam.

So summarized, Ekko, Charlie, Adam, SK

Adam for his strange handling of his wagon on Charlie, voting very late after having pointed out he didn't vote, also trying to gaslight me in saying stuff like "oh don't come here saying it's late", and also trying to discredit me for not "following up on Charlie despite voicing sus for him"

SK kinda seems a bit soft in language, while he's masquing this very well with his paragraphs, I can't help but feel that they lack a little bit of "oomph" for a lack of better words.
cool i only got through half of kikus iso so it was just ultra bits.

i do agree with the SK bit as well.

cool thanks mango.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
would u move from soul if he claim? r u voting for him to claim or to lynch him
vegas both of us town, both scum read each other early, u indie read me after day 3 onward (psychic flip)
I give myself half a point for this - your tunnel was pretty bad, and you scum read me after the host told everyone my character (town).
elden ring both of us town, u scum read me prior to vig claim, i had u as town read
I town read you day 1, actually - I was dead before you claimed Vig if I'm not mistaken? I scum read you early, and then came to a town read. So did you, for what it's worth.
going fast forward on the past, the last game i remember we both being town is fuji's pokemon game where we were both town and scum read each other there too
That's fair.

Being a wagon doesn't justify a role crush.
What kind of reasoning is that?
Scum using role crush on me because I suspected their power wolf player Muugen makes sense for me because they could imagine I can use my role to attack or target him and expose him as scum.
I accused Muugen of the role crush, and Reborn came happy saying he did it, I see it as a defence for a mate.
It's bold scum play and the reward is in town trusting they would do that as town.

Yes, he is confident because the thread was wolf presence more than town presence
Btw, it's only for one cycle, right? Not permanent?

Status
Not open for further replies.