Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
Ngl that was a rather fast reply, do u have anything to add so far from the point ur at by catching up?
Just reached page 140, The Ratchet and Ultra argument spanning multiple pages reeks of fake tension. Like its staged to try and create some "distance" between each other. I'll probably get back to that later.

Your PR play was very flimsy, don't see how that is gonna help you catch scum, its more likely to attract players who like to fluff or roleplay or simps.

I'll have to go now, but I will be back in a few hours to continue reading.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Just reached page 140, The Ratchet and Ultra argument spanning multiple pages reeks of fake tension. Like its staged to try and create some "distance" between each other. I'll probably get back to that later.

Your PR play was very flimsy, don't see how that is gonna help you catch scum, its more likely to attract players who like to fluff or roleplay or simps.

I'll have to go now, but I will be back in a few hours to continue reading.
Will give Apollo a town lean for this. Scum would, in theory, recognise that pushing Ultra is obviously not worthwhile at this stage, and with mounting pressure over his slot he would probably be inclined to give a take that at least appears to be considered and not one that can be dismissed out of hand.

The two considerations I have is that it's possible scum is just asleep at the wheel, and it's also possible that scum just espouse random arguments to garner the "too scummy to be scum" read.

Okay, I just arrived at that part with Ultra and SK. Ultra did the same Mason thing in HxH, too, lol. But guess it also explains his play at the start of the game since he didn't have to care much about how he looks. Lucky him, though, I want a Mason, too -_-...

3 confirmed Town at the start of the game are pretty neat. I'll likely be able to confirm myself as well once my bankai ability unlocks, so there is that :yearight:.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Muugen goes back to my scum leans. It feels like he's just tunneling players here and I don't like his arguments. It feels like a mix of twisting narratives and misinterpreting quotes.

Vote Lynch Muugen

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm also not going to vote Soul here. Him not claiming to Ultra is more of an ego issue from my perspective. His handling of Michelle's slot along with his pushes have looked townie to me.

Hasn't felt malicious and has tried to arrive at a reasonable conclusion with most of his discussions with players.

Unvote Ekkologix

idk I like his vibes from the way he posted while I was asleep. I was sus when I saw he shot up to the top 5 posters all of a sudden but even after poring over his recent posts with that mindset I had to acknowledge he seemed genuine

I personally disagree that the top posters should be exempt from day 1 lynches though. If anything, if someone with that many day one posts is worthy of suspicion then I'd rather choose them. If you cant dissuade people from voting you in 200+ posts then when are you ever going to

i wont vote u today dw

do u know anything about the other top wagons

kiku pero and whoever else
On a personal note it does irk me that he keeps calling me a top wagon when I have ONE vote on me.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
shut up cause you play the exact same way im over this victimization play its bad enough flower continuously now youre doing it.

youre scum mate youre going to get d1
This is one instance of misinterpreting posts. I don't know why he's using "victimization" here when I don't see any victimization in Soul's post.

Just look at the quote that Muugen is replying to. And it's not the first time he's used this word either.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This is one instance of misinterpreting posts. I don't know why he's using "victimization" here when I don't see any victimization in Soul's post.

Just look at the quote that Muugen is replying to. And it's not the first time he's used this word either.
How is this any different to Muugen's usual rhetoric?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I haven't read last x amount of pages, but at the start of the game I actually liked Ultra.
He was just having fun to see where he could go and what would come from it. It doesn't look like a town play, but It felt very town to me lol.
Also, I've played with scum Sallu, and there's a distinct way he posts as town and scum. Posts like these aren't really in his scum arsenal. He's less active, but a bit more decisive and he wouldn't protect Flower either as he did here as scum.

And honestly, he wouldn't have as many fluff posts as scum either. Check his Breaking Bad gameplay as town for reference.

He's gets a town lean from me.

I'm also not going to vote Soul here. Him not claiming to Ultra is more of an ego issue from my perspective. His handling of Michelle's slot along with his pushes have looked townie to me.

Hasn't felt malicious and has tried to arrive at a reasonable conclusion with most of his discussions with players.
Agreed. He also hates claiming. Hates it so much he bans it in his games. Scum Soul also loves pushing me. He hasn't even attempted to start anything and it would have been easy to do. He's a strong player and an asset as Town and I'm not voting him out D1 unless I have a really good reason to believe he's scum. Him not claiming isn't it.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
How is this any different to Muugen's usual rhetoric?
Usually? Last I played with Town Muugen was in Flower's bravely default game a year or so ago. I'm not sure how much it's changed, but he doesn't just mischaracterize players and mislabel their plays as I have seen here.

Yes, he does that with specific few players he may dislike, but this is a first I've actually seen this type of rhetoric used so often from him.

Vote count 7 day 1
I

Indigo

Day 1 - Vote Count 7

as of post #3513

*Votes may not reflect their real value*
*Tell me if i missed anything*

Ekkologix - 3
Peroroncino - 3
SoulKiller - 3
MUUGEN - 2
Charlie - 2
Psylocke - 2
Reborn - 2
Kiku - 1
Kobe - 1
Dr_Professor83 - 1
Ratchet - 1
Michelle - 1
Flower - 1

TheAncientCenturion:
Flower -> Dr_Professor83
Flower: Dr_Professor83 -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino
Ratchet: TheAncientCenturion -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino -> Reborn
Ultra: Flower -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino -> Soulkiller
Psylocke: Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix -> Peroroncino
Dr_Professor83: Flower -> Ultra -> Kiku
Kiku: Dr_Professor83 -> Ultra -> Ekkologix -> Unvote
MangoSenpai: Kobe -> Pot Goblin -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> Charlie -> Ekkologix
Kobe: Flower -> Michelle -> Ratchet
Michelle: Ultra -> Kobe -> Unvote -> Peroroncino -> MUUGEN
Underworld Broker: Michelle -> UwU -> Peroroncino -> Reborn
Charlie: Kobe
SoulKiller: Michelle -> Psylocke
Destroya: Peroroncino -> Charlie
Ekkologix: Kiku -> SoulKiller -> Flower
MUUGEN: Ratchet -> Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix -> Ratchet -> Al Sama -> Ekkologix -> SoulKiller
Lord Melkor: Dr_Professor83 -> TheAncientCenturion -> Adam -> Ekkologix
Reborn: Michelle
Peroroncino: Psylocke
Kerkovian: Michelle -> Unvote -> Peroroncino
T-Pein: Peroroncino -> SoulKiller
UwU: Ekkologix
Adam: Charlie
Lindtaylor: MUUGEN
Vote Lynch Prof.
[Vote Lynch Flower]
Vote Lynch Pot Goblin
[Vote Lynch Flowa]
Vote Lynch Ultra.
Vote Lynch: Michelle
[Vote Lynch Charlie]
[Vote Lynch Pero]
Vote: Peroroncino
[Vote Lynch Charlie]
[Vote Lynch Kiku]
[Vote Lynch Pero]
[VOTE LYNCH FLOWER]
Vote lynch Peroroncino
[Vote Lynch Pero]
Vote Lynch Dr_Professor83
[Vote lynch Kiku]
Vote: Lord Melkor
[Vote Lynch Lord Melkor]
Change vote lynch Michelle
Vote Lynch: Psylocke
vote lynch doctor professor
Vote Lynch Michelle.
Vote lynch Peroncino
[Vote Lynch Ekkologix]
Vote Lynch Pero.
Vote: Peroroncino
[Vote Lynch Pero]
[VOTE LYNCH EKKO]
[VOTE LYNCH RATCHET]
Vote lynch Charlie
[Vote Lynch Ratchet]
[VOTE LYNCH AL SAMA]
Vote Lynch Ekkologix
Vote Lynch Ekko
Change vote lynch Pero
Vote Lynch Soulkiller
vote lynch soulkiller
[VOTE LYNCH EKKO]
[VOTE LYNCH SOULKILLER]
Unvote Ekkologix

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I respect Muugen as a player and yes, he gets caustic and unbearable, but there's no denying his skill when it comes to mafia.

But the guy has been okay with lynching ANYONE with a different view or perspective from him or puts them in his scum pile. A trait I haven't seen before. He's usually more understanding.... I'm not sure how to explain it, but I usually judge Muugen from tones and feelings as well. It's just been hard for me to move him beyond null so far.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Also, I've played with scum Sallu, and there's a distinct way he posts as town and scum. Posts like these aren't really in his scum arsenal. He's less active, but a bit more decisive and he wouldn't protect Flower either as he did here as scum.

And honestly, he wouldn't have as many fluff posts as scum either. Check his Breaking Bad gameplay as town for reference.

He's gets a town lean from me.
I respect Muugen as a player and yes, he gets caustic and unbearable, but there's no denying his skill when it comes to mafia.

But the guy has been okay with lynching ANYONE with a different view or perspective from him or puts them in his scum pile. A trait I haven't seen before. He's usually more understanding.... I'm not sure how to explain it, but I usually judge Muugen from tones and feelings as well. It's just been hard for me to move him beyond null so far.
@MUUGEN

Tagging you here so that I get your replies first when you get onto the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.