Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Today I've been afk, so yeah, can't say truthfully my views have changed.

I don't know what's happened since my last sighting.
And the prospect of reading everything is quite off putting.

I'd have to jump back in the waters from here if anything.

Can maybe read back a few pages to kind of understand what's going on currently, but I'm kinda annoyed I still don't know what my role is.
@Adam 🍎
Bolded

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Btw regarding Prof

I can already predict how d3 goes if he survives until then

-shows up, claims indie again
-now claims wincon
-hehe so funny
-----

Is he always that inactive? I don't play here often so idk what to make of him
I'm going to angleshoot a bit here - I believe some IRL circumstances came up for Prof so I don't expect to see him active for a little while. At the very least, I don't think his activity should be read into much.

I did, yeah - but Ultra also pushed that wagon. As did several others.
Okay, then don't come to me and make it out to be something else. That entire early wagon on pero over something which I thought was an obvious joke attempt from the dude stinked.

But don't try and get other players into it here, I am addressing you specifically now.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Okay, then don't come to me and make it out to be something else. That entire early wagon on pero over something which I thought was an obvious joke attempt from the dude stinked.

But don't try and get other players into it here, I am addressing you specifically now.
You said the wagon was formed opportunistically - and that included both Ultra and I. My point is that Ultra, the main pusher, didn't base his argument around Pero saying he was scum. Your insistence that he did is reductive.

Status
Not open for further replies.