Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
youre afk you havent made any pushes you arent even trying to pretend to be town this round.

you afraid ill catch you again.
yes afraid you'll catch me winning the game again ;)

its funny you say i am not trying to pretend to be town

ofcourse im not. why does town need to pretend lol

Day 1 - Vote Count 4

as of post #2010

*Votes may not reflect their real value*
*Tell me if i missed anything*

Michelle - 4
Kiku - 2
Ultra - 2
Charlie - 2
Lord Melkor - 2
Psylocke - 2
Kobe - 1
TheAncientCenturion - 1
UwU - 1
MUUGEN - 1
Dr_Professor83 - 1

TheAncientCenturion: Flower -> Dr_Professor83
Flower: Dr_Professor83 -> Peroroncino -> Ultra
Ratchet: TheAncientCenturion -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Lord Melkor
Ultra: Flower -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Lord Melkor
Psylocke: Flower -> Michelle
Dr_Professor83: Flower -> Ultra -> Kiku
Kiku: Dr_Professor83 -> Ultra
MangoSenpai: Kobe -> Pot Goblin -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> Charlie
Kobe: Flower -> Michelle
Michelle: Ultra -> Kobe -> Unvote -> Peroroncino -> MUUGEN
Underworld Broker: Michelle -> UwU
Charlie: Kobe
SoulKiller: Michelle -> Psylocke
Destroya: Peroroncino -> Charlie
Ekkologix: Kiku
MUUGEN: Ratchet -> Flower -> Michelle
Lord Melkor: Dr_Professor83 -> TheAncientCenturion
Reborn: Michelle
Peroroncino: Psylocke

Thanx..will read them soon..

Bastard game...man it reminded my own game..
May b Ichigo and company r scums here..looking forward to see Mayuri and Kisuke's role sheet

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
hm if my intent was to actually pressure you i would you act as if im scared to go back n forth with you, thats never been the case between the two. last i recall i was the only one who was opposing you when you were scum last game.
Last game has nothing to do with this one, though? You've mostly ducked engaging me until this point - glad to see that changing!
just admit i shattered your ego and you cant let a joke go.
If you think my "ego" is "shattered" over anything some stranger online can say to me, you assume my sense of self is far more unstable than it actually is. You're assuming an awful lot here.
what questions have i asked "others" about cause i still have yet to se you quote anything youre claiming against me.
Sure, when you entered the thread, you were asking other players (Ultra was one) about what I'd done - with the explicit intent of shading it.
exposed that your gameplay isnt as good as others hype you up to be. i caught you as scum within a few post and ill expose you again here. what arguments have you actually tried to make other than your 2 post to me earlier in the game when you asked about the cfd and i said time will tell.
Do you think your impression of my standard of play has any agency over my thoughts whatsoever?
cause last i checked i havent had an issue actually engaging you here. crying about what exactly? which basic terms have i misused?
The usual - angleshooting, OMGUS etc etc.
like broki has pointed out the wagons arent heavy to form a cfd on you would be too easy especially given this playerbase, maybe we should though since youve threatened to target me in the np.
Let's see it then.
ill wait for you to actually back your claims since youre dodging my questioning anyways.
How have I "dodged" you in any way, shape or form?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Last game has nothing to do with this one, though? You've mostly ducked engaging me until this point - glad to see that changing!
If you think my "ego" is "shattered" over anything some stranger online can say to me, you assume my sense of self is far more unstable than it actually is. You're assuming an awful lot here.
Sure, when you entered the thread, you were asking other players (Ultra was one) about what I'd done - with the explicit intent of shading it.
Do you think your impression of my standard of play has any agency over my thoughts whatsoever?
The usual - angleshooting, OMGUS etc etc.
Let's see it then.
How have I "dodged" you in any way, shape or form?
ratchet can u tell me why ultra had a wagon on him earlier, and anything u can say about the other top wagons

Ratchet has a cult. It was evident from the Greek game when he was lynched as indie in D1, he was immediately revived and even skipping the night to do so. In fact he has so much strong fan base that they call themselves waifubros among themselves. Sadly, they are also very easy to manipulate as they don’t have ability to think but they just play the game by feel and vibe. That is why they are also more prone to throw the game host under the bus for the game result, when their feel and vibe betray them during the game resulting in mislynch after mislynch.

100% Facts.

Ratchet

ratchet can u tell me why ultra had a wagon on him earlier, and anything u can say about the other top wagons
I've talked about most others.

Ultra had a wagon due to some early poor voting (he himself admitted his vote on Flower was bad), and a poor defence of that. His play improved since, and he's made some good points, hence why he no longer is one.

Ratchet

Ratchet has a cult. It was evident from the Greek game when he was lynched as indie in D1, he was immediately revived and even skipping the night to do so. In fact he has so much strong fan base that they call themselves waifubros among themselves. Sadly, they are also very easy to manipulate as they don’t have ability to think but they just play the game by feel and vibe. That is why they are also more prone to throw the game host under the bus for the game result, when their feel and vibe betray them during the game resulting in mislynch after mislynch.

100% Facts.
Are you jealous of my harem, Kobe-san?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I've talked about most others.

Ultra had a wagon due to some early poor voting (he himself admitted his vote on Flower was bad), and a poor defence of that. His play improved since, and he's made some good points, hence why he no longer is one.
what does that say about flower? whats the current read on her

Status
Not open for further replies.